drum and bass song

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Yeah Im looking for a drum and bass song, and its hard to describe it, since they don't narmally have many lyrics... but I recall there being a deep voice like near the beginning of it saying something like "no.. I lied.. it's drum and bass"... and the song starts up again.. anyone know?

in a car... it was either on someone's iPod or on a CD... and I cant really get a hold of it now.. so hopefully someone knowsssss

um i cant find that song.. either your description was incorrect.. oor hard to understand or whatever, but i still cant find it

Try looking it up on iTunes. It's probably wrong, but search for "Dry Bones Drum and Bass" - it's the title of the song.

okay an update on what the guy says, hes like "okay, f*** it, I lied, it's drum and bass, what you gon' do?"... yeah and the song starts again... so like anyone know?

I think I found it...

"Blood Sugar" by Pendulum

or

"Dubplate mix of Blood Sugar" by Pendulum

yes! thats it!! finally!! I asked this question so long ago, and I still didn't find it until now.. thanks a lot!!

yo if you liked that song, i got another wicked one you might like..
its called sextacy by east clubbers

Oh, that is good!

Another good song, while we're in the genre, is "The Bad Touch (Eiffel 65 Remix)" by The Bloodhound Gang

The lyrics are really very dirty but it's a good song.

Another is "Clubbed to Death" by Rob D

hey guys,

thanks for sharing new music with me! i listened on myspace and i am going to find it on iTunes right now...

thanks again!

Back