Saving Private Ryan

Jopo

Reaction score
I cant find the theme song for saving private ryan, i found the one from john Williams, but i want the others. If anyoneknows where they are then please give me links

What is the French song playing while they are in the French town defending the bridge? The translator is telling those three guys what it means.

Edit: I figured it out. It is Edith Piaf Tu Es Partout.

Does anyone know the name of the song sung by Edith Piaf that they play in the village just before the last battle??

She has two songs in the film, though I can't remember which one is in which scene:

Tu Es Partout"

"C'Était Une Histoire D'Amour"

it's : Edith Piaf - Tu Es Partout

that's the one you're looking for.

(i'm french) ;)

Just recently I watched the movie "Saving Private Ryan" again. There was one song that I liked but i have not been able to find.

The song is played when Tom Hanks and his group of soldiers finds Matt Damon in the French village with the bridge that they are supposed to defend. The song is sung by a French woman and something around 30s to 40s style. If I remember correctly in the scene of the song, all the soldiers are done with the preparations and now are just waiting and just chatting with each other.
If anyone has any idea of what the name of the song is I would greatly appreciate it.

Cemolo

Back