Close to Home

Pixel

Reaction score
10/08/05 At the beginning of the episode. It had no lyrics. Sounded classical-ish. It was when she was giving her baby a bath and the firefighters were saving the people out of their home. And it exploded and stuff :) If anybody could tell me that would be great! It was very pretty.

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knew the song that played at the beginning of the episode where the housewife was getting ready for her clients.

It sounded like Fiona Apple but I am not sure.

Some of the words are: slipping in a poison well
most of us are hippocrites
Even when you show me
baby when you hold me
want to get to know me.
Right all night
Your naked when we touch

I think the word hallucination is also mentioned.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Anyone know the song that played at the beginning? Just scenes of this family was all I saw and a female singer was singing, kinda slow and indie

Does anyone know the name of the song and the male singer used during the opening scene of this past Friday's episode? Sorry, but wasn't able to catch any words. (I think it also repeated at the close of the episode, but not sure.) Thanks in advance to anyone responding.
Richie

Sounded a bit like Seal to me, though I'm not sure that he's done anything recent. Wish I'd kept the episode so I could look up the lyrics. Thought for sure when I got here someone would have answered this question already. Ooops!

-Laura

Does anyone know the song used in the opening scene during the e-mail typing exchange? Part of the lyrics include "what you see and what you think of me" (and it's a male singer). Anyone know? Thanks.
Richie

Ditto for me---anyone know the name of this haunting song? Thanks!!

I need help finding out the name and artist of a song. The song is at the very beginning of the Close to Home episode Drink the Cup. It is a male voice singing "I can't find any of my friends." I don't have the rest of the lyrics, but it is a slow beat. Any help would be appreciated.

I've also been trying to figure out who sings this song and what it's called. The lyrics I remember are, "I can't find any of my friends...anyof my friends tonight. I can't feel any of my pain...any of my pain tonight." I have searched everything I can think of, but haven't found anything.

Thank you for the rest of the lyrics that they played on the show. It's been bugging me that I didn't know the rest of them. I still don't know the song and I've been looking and asking everyone I can think of.

Does anyone know the name of the song played during the funeral in the final episode of Close to Home?

IM ALSO TRYING TO FIND OUT THE NAME OF SONG PLAYED AT
END OF CLOSE TO HOME DURING FUNERAL.
IT WAS ALSO USED IN "WEST WING" WHEN MARTIN SHEEN WAS
WALKING UP AISLE OF CATHOLIC CHURCH SPEAKING LATIN.
IF ANYONE KNOWS, PLEASE POST.
LAURAINE

IN REGARD TO SONG PLAYED ON CLOSE TO HOME..
ITS CALLED HALLELUJAH BY ALLISON CROUSE...(LEONARD BERNSTEINCOMPLSER)
CK OUT A SITE CALLED TELEVISION WITHOUT PITY..
LAURAINE

RE:pOST FROM LAURAINE.
IM SORRY, ITS NOT TELEVISION WITHOUT PITY ITS UTUBE WHERE
I FOUND THE CLOSE TO HOME SONG.
HALLELUJAH BY ALLISON CROUSE...

HI..ITS LAURAINE AGAIN..AT UTUBE THERE'S ALSO AN ARTIST
NAMED JEFF BUCKLEY/ALBUM:LIVE AT THE LIQUID ROOM/JAPAN
AND I THINK HE'S THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS SONG...THE ALBUM
IS FROM 95..
SO...THERE YOU GO.

LAURAINE (AGAIN)

FYI i would have to watch the episodes again to see if it is the same song. But the Halejuyah Jeff Buckley sang (also in same episode Simon Donovan gets killed) is one of many (but probably the nest) covers of the Leonard Cohen song by the same name. also the lyrics and tempo do vary from the different singers who have covered it.

FYI i would have to watch the episodes again to see if it is the same song. But the Halejuyah Jeff Buckley sang (also in same episode Simon Donovan gets killed) is one of many (but probably the nest) covers of the Leonard Cohen song by the same name. also the lyrics and tempo do vary from the different singers who have covered it. The song from tjhe latin episode is Brothers in arms by Dire Straits

Back