Head Over Heels

GskidNcrueR

Reaction score
In the movie Head Over Heels with Monica Potter and Freddie Prinze Jr. there is a scene towards the end where they are being chased and make there way to a fashion show. Monica's character is chased on stage and is forced to walk the runway. At this point there is a techno-ish song playing with a woman singing in a sullen and emotionless voice (fitting isn't it since most models faces on the runway are emotionless anyway). The only lyrics I could catch were something to the effect of "I wish I was/were a spaceship/starship" and "I wish I was/were a writer." I tried looking for a soundtrack, but there was none to be found. Any help in finding this song would be appreciated. Thank you.

It might be "Wish" by Franka Potente & Thomas D. I can't find an audio sample anywhere but it is on the soundtrack of a German movie.

'Twas flipping through channels and came across this movie, Head Over Heels. I'm sad to admit that I did indeed watch almost the whole movie. It was sucky, but I love this song that they play for like 10 seconds, and I need to know what it is. The tune is driving me nuts. The one with all the "do do do"'s.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 30 2007, 04:15 PM
Must be either "Running One" or "Life is a Rollercoaster"
Yeah, downloaded everything on the soundtrack I didn't already know. The only one I can't find is "Running One".

I don't think it's on the list whatever it is. :( I've seen that movie a couple of times cos I like Monica Potter but I think I've heard that song somewhere else. :unsure:

Well, I feel like I've heard the song elsewhere which is why I posted a link to the clip hoping someone might recognize it anyway. Kinda peeved my topic was merged with this one when I'm talking about a completely different song. :annoyed:

What is the song playing during the ending credits of the movie "Head Over Heels"?

hey i know you don't know me but i found the song you are looking for with "do,do,do" in it and it is "2times" by annlee you can find it on Itunes if you have it and i am sure you can find it anywhere i feel your frustration i have been looking for that song for so long and the running one song is the end of the movie fashion show, it is from run lola run i hope this helps good luck

Well, I feel like I've heard the song elsewhere which is why I posted a link to the clip hoping someone might recognize it anyway. Kinda peeved my topic was merged with this one when I'm talking about a completely different song. :annoyed:

hey just wanted to help you out the song that you are looking for is "2 times" by annlee you can find it on Itunes and im sure you find it on other servers, hope this helps out

Back