RadioShack "Go Digital"

yggod

Reaction score
it takes place in an apartment. the guy has all these records everywhere. the girl is a little upset and leaves. she comes back and the guy cleaned up the records and put them all onto his ipod, that is playing a song. what is the song that is playing in the commercial?

Same here.

I think the lyrics go:

"I've done something wrong, and I know that she can see......."

It's a cool, 60's sounding, Kinks-like song.

Originally posted by davepossum@Apr 29 2007, 08:24 PM
Same here.

I think the lyrics go:

"I've done something wrong, and I know that she can see......."

It's a cool, 60's sounding, Kinks-like song.
Is it "Yesterday" by The Beatles (or a cover thereof)?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

It's definitely not "Yesterday" from the mop tops.......

The song in the RadioShack commercial is by a band called, The Easy Beats. The song is called, "Something's Wrong". Good song, hard to find.

Actually I posted that wrong.

It's The Easybeats. The song is called, "Somethin' Wrong".

The song was recorded in 1966 I think. The band broke up without much fanfare.

Here's some useless trivia..........

The rhythm guitarist is George Young. George Youngs younger brothers are Angus and Malcolm Young of AC/DC.

The Easybeats song "Somethin' Wrong is on "The Definitive Anthology" album/cd and is available at amazon both used and new.

am not sure if this has been answered already..if not. Whats the song in the current Radio Shack ad where the girl tells the guy "we'll talk when I get back" meaning his messy records collection...its rockish..and the guy puts it all in an iPod by the time she gets back...anyone?

hey i was hoping someone could help me out. ive been trying to find the song to the new ipod commercial and i cant find it anywhere. its the commercial with the couple and the very messy apartment where the girl leaves angrily because of the mess only to come back and see everything gone and a black ipod chilling on the table. ive been looking everywhere for what the song is and i cant find it anywhere. any help would be great. thanks

Back