28 Weeks Later

There is a 28 weeks later TV Spot I see on Sci-Fi a lot, and it has an amazing instrumental piece. No, its not a rock song (as in for the official trailer). Here is a link to the trailer on iKlipz.

It's probably from something similar to Immediate Music, but maybe others know which piece. Any help here would be hot. (should I credit Lucas for that?)

muse - Shrinking Universe

The instrumental part starts at 1:50, and goes till the end :)

Wow. Whodathunkit? Thanks for the answer, and thanks for moving it...whoever moved it.

EDIT: I just got done listening to the whole of Shrinking Universe, and the part I'm looking for isn't in it. Though Muse ROX and always will, I'm still looking for something different and unrelated to Muse.

okay so once again here is the trailer to 28 Weeks Later, I know Muse is the song in the trailer, but what is the song playin from the beginning of the trailer all the way to about 55 seconds into the trailer?

I can't claim to know what that first clip of music is from start to 0:55, but I can state that I have the 28 days later score/soundtrack, and it contains a lot of original composition. It may be the case with that clip on 28 weeks. During the movie they had several of the loud guitar riff pieces like they did in 28 days.

what is the metal song in the newest trailer. It's a really short one just telling people that it's in theaters

Originally posted by mar1nes@May 7 2007, 02:06 PM

okay so once again here is the trailer to 28 Weeks Later, I know Muse is the song in the trailer, but what is the song playin from the beginning of the trailer all the way to about 55 seconds into the trailer?
I've been looking for this song a long time, too. Boyle used it both the 28 Weeks Later and the Sunshine trailers..

In 28 weeks later: It starts around 0:20 and goes up until about a minute.

In the Sunshine extended trailer: It starts at 0:59 and lasts until about 1:25.

Please note: This isn't "Requiem For A Tower" or the Muse song.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help!

Thanks to everyone who tried so hard on this one... :rolleyes: :p It's on Sunshine's Score a couple of times, kind of like In the House - In a Heartbeat from Danny Boyle's '28 Days/Weeks' films.

Originally posted by zonaguy@Oct 2 2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks to everyone who tried so hard on this one... :rolleyes: :p It's on Sunshine's Score a couple of times, kind of like In the House - In a Heartbeat from Danny Boyle's '28 Days/Weeks' films.
Guess what I just came across!

Maybe it's already been officially answered somewhere else, but this really bugged me for ahwile and I happened to stumble upon it tonight. The song in the Sunshine trailer is indeed from the OST (No. 16, "Pinbacker"), but the song from 28 Weeks Later is by WitchMan, called "Want."

Back