Run's House

Yankee boy

Advanced Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the theme song on the fairly new TV show 'RUNS HOUSE' that airs on MTV on thursday nights? the lyrics go something like whooos houss run run run runnnnnsss housseee.

ooo :lol: yup thats the song alright, thnx for your help! appreciate it!

Does anyone know the song playing when Run's wife just hired a personal trainer to help her get into shape and they're in the backyard and she's doing some excercise? The song sounds really familiar and even though the show didn't get to the lyrics, I know that the words, "my house" is in it.

Sorry so vague.

What is the song that is playing when Justine and the daughters are coming back from the Trump? They are greeted by Run and the boys with flowers...please help! Thanks

Can anyone help me out with the name of the song that plays at the end of every episode when Rev Run narrates what he writes on his BlackBerry while he lays in his bubble bath? Thanks in advance.

When Run came to Russell Simmon's (brother's) house, got him out of the shower, and they both and he had a track/CD for him to listen to in the car? What is that song? :(

I want to know what this song is also. The episode it is from is from the first season but i dont know for sure which episode.

does anyone know the songs played at the magazine launch party? thanks

Back