Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

irishchik128

Reaction score
On yahoo.com, the new teaser trailer for the 5th HP movie is posted. Can anyone identify the music used in the backgroud?

It sounds like it's just music composed specifically for the trailer. However, it could be a sample from the Soundtrack to the film, which will be composed by Nicholas Hooper, NOT John Williams. The melody you hear at the end is John Williams melody, however I don't think he composed the music to the trailer, it was most likely Hooper.

Here's the trailer for the fifth Harry Potter film with some great background music. If anyone has a clue, it would be great.

Here's the list of trailer music for HP OOTP:

http://web1.soundtrack.net/trailers/?cid=H&mid=10734

# "Screaming Shaman" - Pfeifer Broz. Music
# "Dream Rise" - Simone Benyacar
# "Percussive Assault" - Pfeifer Broz. Music
# "Reverse Suck" - Simone Benyacar
# "Enchanted Portal" - Magic Box Music
# Epic Score: "Swordmaker's Dungeon" - APM Music/Gabriel Shadid and Tobias Marberger
# "Requiem for Potter 4 No Rise" - Simone Benyacar
# "Transition Rise" - Simone Benyacar
# "Divine Crusade" - X-Ray Dog
# "DNA Reaction" - Pfeifer Broz. Music
# "Live Rise 2" - Simone Benyacar
# "Hand Hit" - Simone Benyacar
# Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001) - John Williams

if anyone can help get me the epic music towards the end of trailer 2 (you can find it on itunes, and probably apple.com) , the part where umbridge is running away from the (firework) dragon, and really appreciate if anyone could tell me the name and artist of the song, thanks.

Hate to break it to any of you still looking, but unless you've found a place I'm unaware of, according to wikipedia, the Pfeifer Broz. do not even have a website. None of the sources I usually use to find this kind of music that they refuse to release to the public for some lamebrained reason are actually turning any thing up either. Good luck though.

Well...that whole ending has those last 4 cues. (3 if you don't count the official Potter one). The first one that ends right after the fire dragon thing is by X-Ray Dog, but was actually composed by Justin R. Durban a.k.a. Edgen. You can listen to (and download if you have the right tools) the song here:

http://www.justindurban.com/index.html

in the streaming player. The other two I'd like to obtain as well.

Woops, forgot a cue. I'd also like the Pfeifer Bros' one too.

haha, i forgot, im also looking for the music in Trailer #1 for HPatOotP that begins at :34 seconds.

i know its also in a spiderman 3 trailer, if anyone could identify that song it would be fantastic.

At the very end of the Harry Potter trailer, there is a melody. Anyone know of the composer/song?
During the part "Harry Potter, you will lose...everything."

here:

That is "Hedwig's Theme," often considered Harry's leitmotif.
It is by John Williams, and likely available on iTunes, etc.

Originally posted by swearing@Jul 17 2007, 10:32 PM
On this link as well I'm trying to find out the music which starts at 56 seconds, it sounds like Hedwig's theme but its not thanks in advance for any help

Does anyone know the name of the music that plays during the 5th TV Spot. Here's a link to it:

hey everyone i have a question.

i don't know if any of you have "verizon fios" but on the preview for what movies they have "on demand" they show the order of the phoenix. i really like the music in it, but i have no idea where i can find it

thank you

Back