Underworld

circuit

Reaction score
What is the song played in the movie underworld during Michael's first werewolf transformation in the police car? It is also played at the beginning of the ending credits. It is a real heavy guitar piece. Is it on the soundtrack or will it be released on the movie score cd?

Before anyone suggests it, I'm not referring to the song, Red Tape. I've also been to soundtrack.net and looked all over the reviews on amazon. Thanks again for any help.

did you check the imdb? the movie may be too new, but the site does have a "soundtrack listing" section for each movie.

Thanks for the advice. I checked the site and someone had posted my question, ha. Pretty much cut and paste. Anyway, someone posted a reply and the answer is, drum roll please. Awakening - The Damning Well featuring Wes Borland, Richard Patrick, Josh Freese, and Danny Lohner. It's the first song on the album. Of course, you can't tell with the limited music sample they give you on amazon because the don't play the part of the song that is featured the most in the movie. It almost sounds like a different version of the song in comparison to what's played in the movie. The movie has a lot longer and harder guitar part then what is presented in the soundtrack song. Why do they do that?

hey im wondering if anyone knows the song playing during the scene where michael is being taken away in the back of a police car and begins to change into a werewolf....its an upbeat rock song

I haven't seen the movie, but you could check out the (short) soundtrack listing, which is typically listed in order of appearance, at the imdb.

Also, Amazon has a few music samples to listen to from the CD Soundtrack.

Hope that helps you out.

There is a song, or part of a song in the movie Underworld that I'm looking for. The song plays during the part of the movie where michael corvin jumps out the window and is picked up by the police officers, I'm pretty sure the song starts to play when he starts to change into a werewolf. Thanks for any help that can be given.

I haven't seen this movie in a long while but I think the song was "Judith (Renholder Mix)" by A Perfect Circle.

You can hear a clip here, track 9. If that's not the song, check the rest of the soundtrack. It should be on there.

I'm pretty sure it's not on the soundtrack, but I was hoping someone would know the name of it...It might not even be a real song, just a small part for the movie

What is the name of that song from Underworld when they have Michael in the back of the car. The song also appears as the movie ends when you see Marcus in his tomb and as the credits start.

shuddup no it didn't.

that song that that fella is asking about isn't on the soundtrack. went through all the songs in hoping that i'd find it.

is it

rev 22:20 by pusicfer.....

.p.s i like that movie but I like all Vamp movies..... H8tr

This is probably the song:

"Red Tape" by Agent Provocateur

Was on "The Jackal" Soundtrack

Link

See link above for sample

Hope this helps

Originally posted by Angelo86@Sep 25 2005, 04:46 PM
What is the name of that song from Underworld when they have Michael in the back of the car. The song also appears as the movie ends when you see Marcus in his tomb and as the credits start.
the song is called Coward by Wes Borland and Danny Lohner.

just to get this right this is when micheal is in the back of the police car and then the guy thats driving then just puts up the music and it starts to play. I do believe it plays at the end when the credits start too. If so any idea were to get it, i looked on amazon and had no luck finding Wes Borland.

Back