Advertising

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 2

Status

Sponsored Links

Hey you guys might wanna check out Spiderman Trailer Site and click on trailers. I think that the song they are talking about only comes out in the full length trailer. Hope this helps u Givemfitz.

Fukushima hybrid gopher givemfitz's Avatar
    Status

Yeah....I've listened to the trailers. I meant that I wished I could hear samples of what is called "Lacrimosa" on "Themes for Orchestra and Choir". The one from Mozarts requiem can be heard in it's entirety at http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/forum/index...91&hl=lacrimosa It's the 4th post in the thread. I just don't hear it in any of the trailers. *shrugs*
    As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"

Status

Am I missing something? The song called "Lacrimosa" in the Spiderman 2 trailer is stock music. A rep from the agency emailed me with the info...
    michelle

Status

Yeah.....I'm really confused too. I mean I don't hear Mozarts "Lacrimosa" in the trailers. It makes me wonder if the rep was mistaken on the piece we're looking for. The only other thought that occurs to me is that what THEY call "Lacrimosa" is a completely different piece than Mozarts and that they've........."BORROWED" the name?
    I hope I'm wrong on both counts. I'd especially hate to think that someone is renaming or rewriting the classics. Maybe I'm just losing my ear.
    As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"

Status

That's the deal... Immediate Music named the song they wrote and is heard in the trailer "Lacrimosa." It's just a coincidence, I think.
    michelle

Status

Well that's just wrong maaaan.

I was thinking of getting some friends together and cutting a CD. "Yellow", "Yellow Submarine", "Yellow Rose Of Texas", "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and "Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Old Oak Tree" are a few of the songtitles I've come up with. These are not covers. I just like the names.
    In order to avoid these songs from being confused with any which may have already used these titles I intend to name the CD "Dark Side Of The Moon". I know it's been used but none of the tracks on that one have the word yellow in them.
    Oh, and we're not sure on a name for the band yet but we've narrowed it down to Simply Red or Red Rider. :whistle: