Spider-Man 2

SiD

Reaction score
Anyone know the second song in this trailer. Sounds like it might be composed just for this, but if anyone knows I would be grateful. Thank you.

Originally posted by SiD@Mar 25 2004, 08:21 PM
Anyone know the second song in this trailer. Sounds like it might be composed just for this, but if anyone knows I would be grateful. Thank you.
It's not a song. It's a score composed for the first movie. It's available on the soundtrack.

What is the music is at the end of the new full length trailer?? It is killing me... i cant find it anywhere. It is the opera-like track that ends when spiderman is delivered in chains to harry osbourne. Thanks

This is what a rep from Immediate Music told me in an email:

That is a track of ours called "Lacrimosa". It is from a recent production CD entitled--
"Themes for Orchestra and Choir".

Hey all, does anyone know that song after when Peter is getting hasseled about being late and such, ::: " you always appear exhausted -'teacher' " (------music------) " I know, I'm trying. -'Peter', ::: that music sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on the name of that song.

I know its not much of a sample but thanks for any help.

I've been trying to figure it out too...that song totally makes the trailer. I'm amazed at it's magnificence. :)

Hey you guys might wanna check out Spiderman Trailer Site and click on trailers. I think that the song they are talking about only comes out in the full length trailer. Hope this helps u Givemfitz.

Yeah....I've listened to the trailers. I meant that I wished I could hear samples of what is called "Lacrimosa" on "Themes for Orchestra and Choir". The one from Mozarts requiem can be heard in it's entirety at http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/forum/index...91&hl=lacrimosa It's the 4th post in the thread. I just don't hear it in any of the trailers. *shrugs* :unsure: :confused:

Am I missing something? The song called "Lacrimosa" in the Spiderman 2 trailer is stock music. A rep from the agency emailed me with the info... :confused:

Yeah.....I'm really confused too. I mean I don't hear Mozarts "Lacrimosa" in the trailers. It makes me wonder if the rep was mistaken on the piece we're looking for. The only other thought that occurs to me is that what THEY call "Lacrimosa" is a completely different piece than Mozarts and that they've........."BORROWED" the name?
I hope I'm wrong on both counts. I'd especially hate to think that someone is renaming or rewriting the classics. <_< Maybe I'm just losing my ear. :(

That's the deal... Immediate Music named the song they wrote and is heard in the trailer "Lacrimosa." It's just a coincidence, I think.

Well that's just wrong maaaan. <_<

I was thinking of getting some friends together and cutting a CD. "Yellow", "Yellow Submarine", "Yellow Rose Of Texas", "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and "Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Old Oak Tree" are a few of the songtitles I've come up with. These are not covers. I just like the names.
In order to avoid these songs from being confused with any which may have already used these titles I intend to name the CD "Dark Side Of The Moon". I know it's been used but none of the tracks on that one have the word yellow in them.
Oh, and we're not sure on a name for the band yet but we've narrowed it down to Simply Red or Red Rider. :whistle:

just watched the new spiderman 2 railer its AWESOME !!!
the background was very cool anybody know what it is???

Back