Advertising

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Fukushima hybrid gopher givemfitz's Avatar
    Status

Sponsored Links

You've always stressed the importance of manners, but you don't think they need to prevent anyone from killing those who bring more than 15 items to the express checkout.
    As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"

Status

It's true that secret agents have crossed international borders with microfilm hidden in their colons, but you should've known better than to try it with live chinchillas.
    As I lay there gazing up at the billions of stars above my head in complete awe of creations beauty and vastness the most pressing question on my mind about the meaning of it all was, "Where in the hell is my roof?"

Status

:lol: :lol:

Status

Everything you've ever learned and all that you hope for will be smashed tonight when crazed circus elephants run you and your animal rights friends down repeatedly stepping on your head during their stampeding escape from the big top.

Status

DO NOT attend that march today!!!!! Although intended to raise the publics awareness of breast cancer it will instead, after a tragic turn, raise their awareness of drunk driving.

Status

After days of grave and anxious discussion, the stars have decided that it's better if you don't know.