CSI Season 7

asher8282

Reaction score
in the episode "built to kill, part 2" theres some piano music that plays while catherine tests some cotton looking stuff.. really quite lovely.. is it an original tidbit for the show or what? id love to listen to more of it! thank you..

The only song I could think of that comes close is the Backstreet Boys "Incomplete". But I could be wrong.

I'm looking for the song too. It was played in the opening few minutes. Kind of mellow.

Hi All!
I'm looking for a song played during tonight's (Thursday) episode of CSI. There isnt much to go on, other than it was a female singer and it was played while Catherine was testing something in the lab. Maybe somebody knows it? Very catchy tune.

Thanks a lot!

It went something like

"for tomorrow we may not be able to walk in the sky"

The singer sounded like the female vocalist from Telepopmusik.

Anyone know the song played on the csi 10/5/06 episode about midway through when they were testing the rose petals? I didn't catch the words as I was in the other room and came running in when I heard it..sorry about the ambiguity!
jessica

You know I think it's "Don't Look Back" by Telepopmusik, but the lyrics don't match.

And now I can't remember the song.

What I'm definitely sure of is that the vocalist was Angela McCluskey.

That should narrow it down.

I came on here to look for the same song. I did get some lyrics, don't know if they are exact, but here's what I have
"They walk in the sky.....
(then something else I didn't catch).....
for tomorrow they may not he able tto walk in the sky"
It was while Catherine was processing the evidence, like you said rose petals, and it was the case with the female cop found in the elevator.

I'm looking for the same song too, if you know/find do tell. TIA

thatsmyjam

To add to the music request, anyone know of any of the instrumental music that was playing in the episode?

The instrumental was probably Massive Attack - I Against I.

I AGREE IT'S ANGELA MCCLUSKEY ON VOCALS BUT THE CSI SONG ISN'T THE SAME SONG AS DON'T LOOK BACK.

The song playing while Catherine processes the rose petals is "Walk in the Sky" by Bonobo f/ Bajka

Hi all!
I'm not sure the title or air date, but in the begining of the CSI where the dead people "wake up" and tell their stories, there is a really cool piano part in the very beggining and end. Anyone know what episode and/or song I'm talking about?
Thanks!

It's the most recent episode called "Toe Tags". And the piano music was composed by JS Bach and is called Sleepers Awake (translated)

Originally posted by fob@Oct 6 2006, 12:37 PM
The instrumental was probably Massive Attack - I Against I.
I think that the instrumental song featured in "part 1" (scenes in which Catherine is in the elevator going from floor to floor), is actually "When It Happens It Moves All By Itself" from Telefon Tel Aviv's Map of What is Effortless album. I was going nuts trying to find out about this song, and I finally realized why I recognized it....

I had it on the iPOD already. Suggest checking out TTA. good stuff.

DID anyone see CSI tonight?
It was the one where the gang of people in masks are beating people.
In the scene just after the second victim, a woman, asks if there was anyone else and Sarah says he's dead, they show the gang marching down an alley and one of them kicks something, and this music was playing, pretty short clip, but I hope someone knows it.
I didn't see any other posts.
All I got of lyrics are
"there comes a time in every man's life when he'll decide (where to go(?))..."

Back