Nova on PBS

Boba Fett TDG

Reaction score
This is driving me crazy. There's this song I've heard a few different times but most recently on a PBS commercial for the NOVA TV series I believe. I remeber it was instrumental, with what sounded like synth strings or something like: "bwwaiiiiiii, bwwaiiiii" and in the background there was a light beat and "doo dun dun dun dun" or something like that. The commercial is recent and had a tiger in it. That's all I remember.

It may have been a commercial for the PBS show "Nature". I may have mixed them up.

It also seems like I heard it at the end of an Alias episode. The one where Syd's dressed up like a geisha and gives that guy a "massage" and poisons him. Ugh, it's driving me mad!

On PBS after antiques roadshow and most other PBS programs they showed an ad for NOVA. It lasted about a minute. It has a keyboard and some other synthesized sound effects. No lyrics. Anyone have any idea?

PBS NOVA promo (flamenco?)

Tonight's episode of Nova had a promo for future episodes after it with a mesmerizing flamenco? guitar/drum? middle eastern? backing to it that was short and impossible for me to identify. I must have run that part of the tape back 20 times, LOL.

I have included *the worst youtube clip of it evar* to see if any of you can make heads or tails of it:

Back