Gerber

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anybody know the song used in the commercial for Gerber with mothers giving birth? I think I remember it being used during the Oscars.

Close, but not exactly. The band is DeVotchKa, the song is an instrumental version of 'How it ends' from their record of the same name. That song, and a handful of others, were adapted for the film score to Little Miss Sunshine by DeVotchKa and Michael Daynna and turned into different pieces. The band's music is beautiful and worth checking out. More information at www.devotchka.net.

The commercial is several different women in the delivery room. All of them pushing for the baby. It's not a commercial for any of their products. It's just a powerful commercial (I think) that says basically women go through the hard part and Gerber is there from the start.

"The Winner Is" by Mychael Danna & DeVotchka

I was wondering tooo, but that's the song. I'm happy someone else out there likes the song as much as I do. =)

Incase anyone was wondering, the new Gerber ad where all the women are having their babies is a song by Devotchka and it's called The Winner Is. I first heard it from the movie Little Miss Sunshine.

I think there's some confusion here. There's an instrumental version called The Winner Is. This is not the one used in the commercial. The on in the commercial is called How It Ends. The commercial only uses the beginning of this song, so it hasn't gotten to the part where there are lyrics.

Originally posted by noexit@Jul 31 2007, 11:17 AM
I think there's some confusion here. There's an instrumental version called The Winner Is. This is not the one used in the commercial. The on in the commercial is called How It Ends. The commercial only uses the beginning of this song, so it hasn't gotten to the part where there are lyrics.
Yep ^_^ I found it kinda ironic that they would use that song, considering the fact that the lyrics to the rest of the song is about divorce, I do believe. Still beautiful though :3

Back