Apple Final Cut BBC promo

StudioMonkey

Reaction score
This was originally one in a series of Final Cut Studio profiles made by Apple. It is no longer on their site with the new updates from NAB, however I found it on YouTube.

Go to 1:52 in the video... some cool mood music kicks in. Apple normally uses real music so I don't think it's canned. For example, the first 1:25 or so is Thievery Corporation. Not familiar with the track that starts at 1:52 though. :huh: Any help appreciated!

Thanks.

-SM

hey, i'm not familiar with the track that starts at 1:52 either, but you said that the first track is Thievery Corporation - what's the name of *that* song? much obliged :D

Originally posted by nurse@Apr 17 2007, 02:17 PM
hey, i'm not familiar with the track that starts at 1:52 either, but you said that the first track is Thievery Corporation - what's the name of *that* song? much obliged :D
Hi Nurse,

The Thievery Corporation track is... *dusts off iTunes*

...called Holographic Universe, from the CD Cosmic Game. GET IT.

TC is one of the best -if not THE best- dj duos out there.

Mirror Conspiracy is also an outstanding CD.

Thankyou StudioMonkey! :wub: yep! i love me some Thieves :ph34r: fo sho! i like that one album they got - DJ Kicks - seriously get that one if ya dont already.

Originally posted by nurse@Apr 18 2007, 08:31 AM
Thankyou StudioMonkey! :wub: yep! i love me some Thieves :ph34r: fo sho! i like that one album they got - DJ Kicks - seriously get that one if ya dont already.
Yep. Got that one too. :)

Merged.

Please stop reposting the same question in duplicate threads, other forums, etc.

Thanks.

Sorry. I thought it would logically qualify as an infomercial too, even if it's not on TV per se. Just that this forum is not frequented nearly as often, so I might miss out on the answer because no one sees the question. But whatever... guess I'll just keep checking back here.

-SM :huh:

This is still driving me nuts... if anyone can help track down the artist noted in teh original question I'd appreciate it.

Back