Viva La Bam

BAM

Reaction score
:nuke: does anybody know the song at the begging where at the end he says what ever the fuck i want

I am looking for a song from one of the episodes from the season 2 of Viva La Bam. Its when they go to Mardi Gras and this song is played when they are skateboarding, it definetly sounds like a punk song and the only words i can come up with are:

"...like a sickness

LIGHT IT UP LIGHT IT UP..."

this is a tough one since i dont know all of the lyrics. If anyone has the video, maybe they can play it back and figure out who sings the song.

Thanks alot

If you visit MTV's section for Viva La Bam, and select the appropriate episode, there is a listing of music from each episode located at the bottom of each page.

Wondering if anyone knows the name of the song Bam played on the jukebox at the beginning of the show.....It's the episode where Don Vito and Phil become "rockstars."

thanks!

I think the song your looking for is "Your Sweet Six Six Six by H.I.M."

What was the last song when they were showing the clips of breaking Vido's cars?

can you describe the song? genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc.

when phil and don vito are become rockstar..the song while the Cky group show when the present the member of the group whats the song plz /?

i know its cky i download like all their song on kazaa and win mx and i cant find it

In the episode "rockstars" in the begining of the show Bam puts a song on the jukebox. I Want to know who it was that was playing. I tried to listen to some lyrics and couldn't really, but the song sounded awesome. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Yea i just saw the same episode and was wondering about the same song, sounded sick. I'm suprized they didnt say who it was seeing that they were playing it, hope somone caught who it was.

Back