does everybody here workout?

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
my favorite workout is a lot of push ups (about 200-250), sit ups( about 100-150), curls,( with about 85-95lbs 6-8 reps 10-12 each), bench press (with about 225-250lbs 6-8 reps about 8-10 each) and last but not least lat pulls (with about 140-160 6-8 reps 10-12).also shadow boxing and hitting the heavy/speed bag. i am working on definition more than bulking up. So, what are you alls works like? i would like to hear so more ideas for working out, because i am always open to new one's.

Sex.

I've been lazy lately though. Not really getting the exercise I should. <_<

that is the best and funniest one of all. you can burn calories, work your abs, tone your tri's and even get a good back scratch while you doing it. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 8 2007, 08:08 PM
my favorite workout is a lot of push ups (about 200-250), sit ups( about 100-150), curls,( with about 85-95lbs 6-8 reps 10-12 each), bench press (with about 225-250lbs 6-8 reps about 8-10 each) and last but not least lat pulls (with about 140-160 6-8 reps 10-12).also shadow boxing and hitting the heavy/speed bag. i am working on definition more than bulking up. So, what are you alls works like? i would like to hear so more ideas for working out, because i am always open to new one's.
i have no idea what you just said.

I completely agree with Fitz. Sex. But as a dance teacher, my favorite thing to do as far as working out goes is stretching. Which I guess directly relates back to sex 'cause that flexibility comes in handy. ;) Oh, and I like running on the treadmill.

:lol: :lol: i was just talking about different things that you can do to increase your arm size, tone them up, and strengthen them. also increase the size of your chest/ strength, and last increase the size of your back. keep in shape, summer is coming and you wnat to look good for the ladies at the beach ya know.

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Apr 8 2007, 05:18 PM
I completely agree with Fitz. Sex. But as a dance teacher, my favorite thing to do as far as working out goes is stretching. Which I guess directly relates back to sex 'cause that flexibility comes in handy. ;) Oh, and I like running on the treadmill.
i love dancers and gymnasts. flex city..

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Apr 8 2007, 06:18 PM
Oh, and I like running on the treadmill.
But...........no one is chasing you and you don't get anywhwere. :unsure:

basketball, hitting the heavy/ speed bag is for me to help keep my stamina up and increase my endurance.

i've started doing sit-ups each night though. wootness

no that's what the laser tag is for :rolleyes:

the truth is i'm too embaressed to go to the gym, so i figure i'll work on at least one part of my body before i start going.

Dance Dance Revolution!
It's a really good workout once you start doing songs in standard and heavy mode.
I suggest buying it though, because you will waste a lot of money if you just play it in the arcade.
I reccomend the soft Red Octane pads.
http://www.redoctane.com/ignitionpadv3.html
They cost around 80 bucks but they're worth it.
You can play in socks or barefoot (barefoot for me, more traction)

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 8 2007, 11:12 PM
the truth is i'm too embaressed to go to the gym, so i figure i'll work on at least one part of my body before i start going.
:lol: Aww, I'll go with you and beat up those meanies that giggle at your beer belly. :p :lol:

Something to keep in mind.. Taller people have a harder time getting that toned look because you have more muscle mass or area (whatever you wanna call it) to shape. Well, no, maybe I should say it takes longer rather than it's harder to do so. So don't get discouraged. :eek:k:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 8 2007, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 8 2007, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 8 2007, 11:12 PM

Something to keep in mind:

.. Taller
... harder ...
getting that
.... toned ...
more muscle
... mass ... no, maybe ...
longer ... harder ...

do so :eek:k: [/b][/quote]

well that's certainly one way to get some excercise. I'll have to think about it :ph34r:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 8 2007, 10:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 8 2007, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Apr 8 2007, 11:12 PM
:lol: Aww, I'll go with you and beat up those meanies that giggle at your beer belly. :p :lol: [/b][/quote]
And for your information I do not have a beer belly. I'm skinny, leave me alone :blush:

No beer belly? Oh, just go to the gym then, ya wuss. :p

Back