Courtyard by Marriott "Plug In"

ejonesss

Reaction score
anyone know the music in the marriott plug into commercials?

especially the one with the unfolding tv screen

yeah I'd like to know this too...
Except I would like to know the one with the girl in the Red Dress and the Mp3 player with the speakers coming out of the ground...

The song to one of the versions (mp3 player I believe) is "Tribulations" by LCD Soundsystem. You can check it out on itunes to make sure that is one I am thinking of.

Originally posted by Ari Gold@Apr 8 2007, 01:30 PM
The song to one of the versions (mp3 player I believe) is to make sure that is one I am thinking of.
;)

I've seen one of the Marriott commercials... I don't remember what was going on it, but it used "In the Morning" by Junior Boys.

Okay, it must have been the MP3 version that I saw. I checked the website, and that commercial's the only one of the three that isn't viewable yet... Definitely used the song I previously mentioned.

Whats the song for the MP3 Plugin commercial, its not Tribulations by LCD Soundsystem

Nevermind the song is "In the Morning" by Junior Boys for the mp3 commercial

Wow, I totally missed on my earlier call. I saw the mp3 one again and it was indeed the Junior Boys as someone mentioned earlier. I must have been listening to the other song and got it mixed up. Not a good way to start off here, sorry... :blush:

The Artist is The Junior Boys, the song is "Too Young" off their latest album, "Last Exit". This is a great up-and-coming band that you will likely see more often very soon. I just saw them play a live concert here in Washington, DC. They are excellent live too!

Originally posted by ms7276@Apr 15 2007, 07:04 PM
The Artist is The Junior Boys, the song is "Too Young" off their latest album, "Last Exit". This is a great up-and-coming band that you will likely see more often very soon. I just saw them play a live concert here in Washington, DC. They are excellent live too!
please re check the album

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...171033&s=143441

i dont see too young there.

maybe it is exclusive or you got the wrong words.

Originally posted by asian327@Apr 14 2007, 12:29 PM
Nevermind the song is "In the Morning" by Junior Boys for the mp3 commercial
ok now what is the one for the unfolding tv screens?

Merged (again).

Please don't repost the same question in multiple/new threads. Thanks.

I considered this a new question because out of the selection of commercials on that site, nobody posted the tune for the PC DESKTOP version.
:(

I thought the song in the flat-screen TV ad sounded an awful lot like something by Mocean Worker-- and it turns out I was right. The tune is "Brown Liquor" by Mocean Worker, from the album "Cinco de Mowo" (Amazon,).

Also, for what it's worth, Junior Boys' "In The Morning", from the MP3 ad, is available for free legal download (though it won't help fund AdTunes any, of course :)).

Back