Top Gear

enjoytheride

Reaction score
I know many of you probably don't watch Top Gear since it doesn't play here in the US, but this song was not only on this british TV show, but also in the movie Team America: World Police. Obviously the song isn't on the soundtrack, or i'd have no problem finding it.

Hello all!

Its been quite a while since I've come by here but since I've got a question about a song in a TV show I figured this is the absolute BEST place to visit! ;)

Right, on to the good stuff... I was watching my favorite TV show about cars, the BBC's Top Gear, and I just have to know the name/artist of the song I heard during one of the segments (They were reviewing the new Aston Martin Vanquish S against the Ferrari 575). You hear Jeremy Clarkson speaking over the music but I'm sure this song has been used many times before and at least one you people know it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

JB

I know I've heard it before but can't place it at the moment. Seems like it would be associated with the Matrix trilogy (used in a trailer?)...

Yeah, its been used a lot... they even used it again in the next episode of Top Gear... I've heard it in a few film trailers also but I can't remember which. Its not on any Matrix soundrtack that I know of either...

:(

who was the composer of some of the classical songs in the episode about the aston martin racing the train across france? thanks in advance.

You should note that the episodes aired on The Discovery Channel have been edited and may use some different music tracks than the BBC version.

awesome clip and it's the doobie brothers what a fool believes.

I watching this Clip
of Top Gear on Google Video and I couldn't find the song that starts to play at 28:30 when Jeremy is driving the Jag. I didn't find any topics/posts about this in the forums. Anyone know?

You're in luck. :D
The song is a version of, Going the Distance-Bill Conti. It was used in Rocky, and many other places. I was in your position a few months ago. I heard the song in the background of Puff Daddy's Victory. Good song.

Much thanks, rjay! Come to think of it, I do recognize it from Victory and Rocky. Wow, this song is awesome.

If you find any good versions of this song, post them up. I'd like to find an instrumental version. Its seems like they always just samples.

Hi all,

When they are introducing the Suzuki Swift, they show a 10 second flashback of the Toyota Aygos playing football from a previous episode they filmed.

Anybody know the name of the song when they show the Toyota Aygos playing football?

I've been searching for days with no luck.

Back