The Keg Steakhouse

lookingfortunes

Reaction score
Help! There's a recent Keg Steakhouse Commercial ("A weekend getaway on a Tuesday night" is the tagline, i think.)

The music sounds like a broken-down instrumental remix of "Sway". It's got some heavy piano and some middle-eastern sounding overtones.

Would LOVE to get my hands on the artists name. Can anyone help?

I just emailed the keg about the song used in the ad, hopefully it wasn't cut just for that specific ad, I'll post when they reply.

"Dear Matthew,

Thank you for the kind words about our current commercials.

The music on our commercials is specifically written and recorded for the purpose of the commercials. It is not a current or existing piece.

I'm sorry I can't be of further assistance.

Yours truly,

Charlene Forbes
Executive Operations Assistant
Keg Restaurants Ltd."

:(

There is a newer Keg commercial playing now at the time I am posting this. It has a Tango as the background music. Can someone please tell me the name of the
Tango they are using. I have heard it somewhere before (maybe on "Dancing with the Stars' or something, so I don't think it's an original piece written just for the commercial. Can someone please help and let me know!!!

Thanks--TER

The newest Keg Restaurant commercial is playing a fabulous Tango in the background. I do not think it is original music as I believe I have heard it before--perhaps on "Dancing with the Stars" or something.
Can someone PLEASE help me find out the name of this Tango?!
Thank you--
TER

Back