American Beauty

ms_gwyn

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song title and possibly singer for the song in American Beauty where Kevin Spacey is seducing Mena Suvari in the living room. In the background a song is playing, it sounds like Annie Lennox is the singer, but I do not know the title.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ms. Gwyn

According to IMDb.com, Annie Lennox's song "Don't Let It Bring You Down" is in the movie. I know the scene, just don't remember the music...

Anyway, you can find the song on Lennox's album "Medusa" (link goes to Amazon and available audio sample).

what about the song where mina suvari and thora birch are in the living room watching some black and white dance movie, the music in that scene is great.

oh, and the song when kevin spacey is searching through his daughter jane's stuff in the movie is "open the door" by betty carter

very nice soundtrack

by the way

has any one heard the song "dead already" from american beauty ? im sure u did

but there is also a song which i think is "american dreams" donno wats exactly and donno wats the name of the artist .. actually i just heard it once .. it also sounds like "dead already" but its remixed

does any one knows the name of the song im talking about? .. if yes thn pls tell me :)

Please don't "bump" topics. See our Forum Rules.

Did you check out the IMDb.com soundtrack listing from the movie? Myabe the song you're thinking of is listed there.

Does anyone know the name of the song that's played during the famous "plastic bag" scene?

what an unoriginal title... but i guess it worked, since everyone will know which song in the movie it is! :lol:

Hey, does anyone know that song from American Beauty? I think it's by The Who and I think it's called Teeange Wasteland. I remember it being in the trailer, and I don't know if it was in the movie because it's not on the soundtrack. Is it The Who or Pete Townshend? Please, I've been trying to find this song it's much harder than I expected.

thanks! i actually did some more searching and found the right track. i finally just listened to Who's Next on iTunes and found it.

Hey guyz!

Just buzzin' in with a quick ques...

The movie 'American Beauty'...can anyone get me the songs that played in the movie? I try to find it, but all I can find is the score, which sounds great; however, I need to know the normal songs that played in the movie as well.

Muchly appreciated.

:ph34r: Scheherez :ph34r:

Back