AMC commercial

Mimi231

Reaction score
I recently saw an ad on AMC (4/4/07) with assorted clips from movies. I think the theme was romantic because it featured a bunch of different couples. At the bottom left side of the screen I saw "Skye" but I'm not sure if that was the name of the song or the artist. I'd love to know the name of the song and the artist if anyone could help.

~Thanks!~

Hey everyone, yesterday I was watching AMC TV for several hours, and one song that kept playing (about once every hour) had several clips from various April movies they'd be showing this month. It was about a minute long or so, more of a pop-rock edge (I assume you can catch it now about once every hour or so on the channel), and just basically has the words, "Take me away...I wanna go". Sounds like a Good Charlotte tune, but actually really good. It's been bugging me. Help appreciated on the tune. Thanks.

Saw the commercial again! It's "Powerful" by Skye. Already downloaded it too!

Hey everyone, yesterday I was watching AMC TV for several hours, and one song that kept playing (about once every hour) had several clips from various April movies they'd be showing this month. It was about a minute long or so, more of a pop-rock edge (I assume you can catch it now about once every hour or so on the channel), and just basically has the words, "Take me away...I wanna go". Sounds like a Good Charlotte tune, but actually really good. It's been bugging me. Help appreciated on the tune. Thanks.

Badp do you live in Canada? Because that is the song I get for April as well but no one else seems to get that music with the commercial. I think that it only plays in Canada. If anyone can help with that song I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Back