Extemely Catchy Song : Need Help

Dunno what the music is, but I would totally do that guy. I mean, look at that flexibility. Damn. :naughty:

That video is really weird.

I could see some advantages to being that flexible... ;)

Anyways this looks like your song...

Artist: Cirque Du Soleil
Title: Nostalgie

Smo di es suva
calyo es yabo
svedalya co es to yacrunya de svi jabo
nyal del de yun yacrunya es talyo
svedalya dene gracolya secuya

Sonyo es cunyo
Cri yo es tanyu
Se yaka soye
Tusi crio conye tulu

Smo di es suva
calyo es yabo
svedalya co es to yacrunya svi jabo

Sonyo es cunyo
Cri yo es tanyu
Se yaka soye
Tusi crio conye tulu

Smo di es suva
calyo es yabo
svedalya co es to yacrunya svi jabo

Smo di es suva
calyo es yabo
svedalya co es to yacrunya de svi jabo
nyal del de yun yacrunya es talyo
svedalya dene gracolya secuya

Sonyo es cunyo
Cri yo es tanyu
Se yaka soye
Tusi crio conye tulu

Smo di es suva
calyo es yabo svedalya co es to yacrunya svi jabo

... Ummm nevermind.

I was way way way way off.

Originally posted by niXer+Apr 2 2007, 12:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (niXer @ Apr 2 2007, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>That video is really weird.[/b]

Tell me about it! :eek:

<!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic
@Mar 31 2007, 04:02 PM
Dunno what the music is, but I would totally do that guy. I mean, look at that flexibility. Damn. :naughty:[/quote]

Hmm. No offense, but that gaylord definitely stuffs gerbils. :unsure:

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Apr 3 2007, 10:04 AM
Hmm. No offense, but that gaylord definitely stuffs gerbils. :unsure:
So? A girl can dream, can't she? :what:

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai+Apr 3 2007, 06:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai @ Apr 3 2007, 06:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-niXer@Apr 2 2007, 12:37 PM
that gaylord definitely stuffs gerbils. :unsure:
[/b][/quote]
haha, what is that supposed to mean? lol

^ Wow, that was a truly pungent brainfart! :ermm:

Isn't it obvious?!? I meant the guy is clearly a very talented taxidermist specializing in the honorable work of stuffing & mounting other people's beloved pet gerbils that have passed away, having taken that hallowed stairway to Heaven to meet up once again with the Almighty.

You see sir, there's a world of a difference between people such as yourself :devil: and myself. :angel: I keep my head in the clouds, not the gutter. I mean... When I look at this rorschach, I see a fragrant bouquet of red roses. You on the other hand would invariably see a stinking pile of sh_t. (Please note that I can't even bring myself to include that vile letter "i". I am such a saint. :rolleyes:) I guess some people are just Hell bent on seeing what they want to see. It all depends on one's disposition I guess, be it saintly or deviant. :confused: I believe Freude called this disturbing phenomenon: PROJECTION. :eek:

BTW, you're a total perv. :ermm:

Back