I Hate Myspace

Facebook is much better

Spam bulletins are bad enough, but now there are spam comments, I have 3 consecutive comments on mine about penis enlarging pills!

:lol: :lol:

I don't hate it I just don't want to have anything to do with it. :)

Well if you pump up your security in the options and don't click on any unfamiliar links you shouldn't have any trouble.. at least I haven't. I used to but then I'm like hey.. that's not fucking cool and nuked em. ~ya da!~

Yeah, but facebook just seems a lot cleaner and myspace has TONS of errors, and less functionality then facebook.

I love Myspace. I am slave to it. I mean, you can't even customize Facebook. You can't add music. And now they've got that annoying news feed BS where everyone can see what you're doing. It's creepy....

A lot of people like facebook because people can't clog it with shit, now I'm not saying that everybody does that on myspace, but most (but not all) people on myspace tend to not know html code very well, which turns profiles into shit. And I happen to like news feed very much, it makes Facebook easier and quicker to check (I don't have to check peoples profiles to see what is going on), and it helps groups grow larger and news spread faster. Also you can customize your privacy options to restrict what gets put up there. Myspace is unsafe, peoples profiles are open to anyone, even if they are private, on facebook, you have to be someones friend to see their profile, and if you don't belong to facebook, you can only see the mainpage. Facebook is so much better, I used to be addicted to Myspace too, but right when I got a Facebook, I stopped checking Myspace because I realized how bad it was. Myspace has so many bugs too.

I had a Facebook account long before I had Myspace and getting Myspace was like a revolutionary experience. Facebook's too constrictive for me. And I don't have the problem with all the spam. I only accept friend requests from people I know and my profile is private so I don't have any problems. I only use Facebook for when I miss class and need to beg someone for their notes. That's all it's good for, in my opinion. :blush:

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 31 2007, 01:44 PM
:lol: :lol:

I don't hate it I just don't want to have anything to do with it. :)
Ditto. No blog either. :rolleyes: Not my thing. ;)

I only accepted friend requests from people I knew, and I got tons of spam.

i met this hotty the other day and she has a myspace page and the only good thing that i saw off of the page was her. i did notice though that they do have a lot of advertisements. which i am guessing they give your email address to so that they can keep their site up and running with little or no cost.

Myspace is about as cool as aids. Everyone has aids.
That's amazing! I love that quote. That quote is going on my facebook.
Facebook is better, has less clutter, unlimited photo uploads, more info about the person, only one non invasive ad per page (sometimes none), actually legitimate ad per page, more functionality, isn't just html, and more.

Back