The Hills Have Eyes 2

ChuckD1865

Reaction score
I just saw the new hills have eyes 2 trailer. It is the one that plays a song through the entire commercial. The song has an old sound to it. Anyone know who sings it? Thanks in advance for your help.

I was unaware of such a trailer for that film...
can you provide a link so I can see it?

Btw if you hear a song that contains lyrics and you want its information, type the lyrics you heard (any order works) into your yahoo or google search engine. Be sure to end the search entry with "lyrics". I do it just to make sure that the search stays relevent.

I like to use that method; may or may not help you any.

Wonderful! Adtunes rocks! I never thought I would find the answer to this question. Thank you guys. :lol:

It's a show that will be on CW. There have been several songs/music used for the promo. The one I'm looking for has singing in it, a man, kinda mumbling so I couldn't catch any lyrics. The voice and singing style made me think back to that Johhny Cash song (God's gonna cut you down) used for a Supernatural promo, except the music was a lot less upbeat (no clapping, slower).
The music plays, you 'see' someone being dragged along the ground from the victim's POV. The singing starts.
Please help!!: )

Oops, thought it was a show, not a movie. Thanks 4 the answer!

Back