Guess what I'm drinking?

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
Redbridge

This is the first beer I've had in almost a year! It was so hard to find but finally a grocery store around here started carrying it. I'm so happy! :)

It tastes like a dark beer which is right up my alley. Some people say it tastes like guinness, I think it's similar but really a little sweeter I think.

Haha funny story. Friend of mine called me over for a Wii party. My dad misheard the message and now thinks I'm on the glue :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 30 2007, 10:38 PM
It tastes like a dark beer which is right up my alley. Some people say it tastes like guinness, I think it's similar but really a little sweeter I think.
As long as it's yum. :eek:k:

This was one of my favorites when I drank beer. When I could find it.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 30 2007, 06:38 PM
Lol..Redbridge is an American amber ale. Guinness is a Stout. I wouldn't call them close at all. I've never had your beer but if you enjoy great Ambers that have a bit of hops, I highly recommend this baby.

http://www.rogue.com/brews.html#amber

:lol: She switched appliances.

I'ma have to read her book now, just for all the extra effort and refrigerator damage she put in.

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+Apr 7 2007, 11:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ Apr 7 2007, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Mar 30 2007, 06:38 PM
Lol..Redbridge is an American amber ale. Guinness is a Stout. I wouldn't call them close at all. I've never had your beer but if you enjoy great Ambers that have a bit of hops, I highly recommend this baby.

http://www.rogue.com/brews.html#amber [/b][/quote]
Yes, it TASTES like a dark beer but it's not dark at all. And I would love to try your beer but it is too glutenated for me. I will melt or something. :unsure:

Gahhhhhhhh no water.fish and frogs have sex in it. :sick:

Yeah it rules.......for flushing excrement from your home. Or if you're from one of those places where the locals think that a beverage tainted with fish shit and having a frog-gina aftertaste is a delicacy. <_<

I drank a cold hooker last night along with some dead nazis. I was pretty schwasted.

:heart: I'm more of a vino person. I just can't get into beer, or pussy :/

Back