The L Word Season 4

mikeviixi

Reaction score
What was the song that was playing when Alice and Phyllis were arguing by the pool? Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a long-time fan of the show, as well as that site, but it seems they've kind of gotten their playlists mixed up as of late, and they're not doing the same scene/song/scene/song description that they used to. (I.e. "Shane sees a girl at the club and gets c-blocked by Papi while X plays.") Because of this, I'm a little lost as to how to figure out which song is which. Would anyone know which song plays in the club when Shane is watching the girl dance? I think it's the same song that plays while Papi takes over her possible date for the night. :)

Many Thanks!!

Does anyone know the name of the song that was being played at "The Planet"
on lasts night's episode (3/18) It was a live concert.

Thanks!

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing during the sex scene with Max and Grace

Last nights episode had a song by Ezgirl. It was at the end, at a beach scene.
It was when Jennifer Beals' and Marly Matlin character made up. What was that song????

Thank you for any help!

Does anyone know the woman's name who was signing throughout teh episode. HE blues-y voice was very good.

Any help is appreciated!

"Last nights episode had a song by Ezgirl. It was at the end, at a beach scene.
It was when Jennifer Beals' and Marly Matlin character made up. What was that song????

Thank you for any help!"

The song you're thinking of is Dear Mr. President by Pink.

"Does anyone know the woman's name who was signing throughout teh episode. HE blues-y voice was very good.

Any help is appreciated!"

Her name is Toshi Reagon.

Hope this helps! :)

O man, it totally does, you have great timing, cuz I was coming on wondering if they deleted my post, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

Back