Music that is playing on a site

Jaken

Reaction score
ok so i went to 4chan's "RANDOM" page today and there was this music playing in the background. i have no idea what it is or where it comes from. it is some techno song, with a wolf howling in the back round in the beginning and this guitar/synth sound.

im really digging the music but from what ive been reading, it will probably be changed tomorrow so i was wondering if anyone can catch it before its changed

---------EDIT------

caution, website is 18+ content

Well, I hope you read this before the song is changed. What you can do is use a program like Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/), tell it to record through the stereo mixer, click record, go on the site, let it record the song (make sure nothing on your computer is making any noise or else they will be recorded too), and cut out the stuff before and after the song. You should get a carbon copy of the song.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Mar 27 2007, 07:06 PM
Well, I hope you read this before the song is changed. What you can do is use a program like Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/), tell it to record through the stereo mixer, click record, go on the site, let it record the song (make sure nothing on your computer is making any noise or else they will be recorded too), and cut out the stuff before and after the song. You should get a carbon copy of the song.
ahhh well thanks! i didnt know Audacity could do that.

a kid from school heard my asking my friends about it and he was all OH i go there and this is the song, BAM and he gave me the name. but thanks for everyones help.

the song changed again and i digg this song as well, so ill use the Audacity.

What is the name by the way so i can legally download it from itunes ;) ?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 28 2007, 11:44 AM
Don't think anyone knows. :unsure:

"a kid from school heard my asking my friends about it and he was all OH i go there and this is the song, BAM and he gave me the name. but thanks for everyones help."
He/she said that their friend gave them the name of the song

I thought his friend was telling him to come here for an answer. :unsure:

seriously why do people do that? they say don't worry found the song then don't tell the rest of us. sucky deal.

Back