Resident Evil

Exile_Inc

Reaction score
I was curious as to the name of the song that can be heard/played while a viewer is idle at the DVD Menu screen of the film "Resident Evil."

It can be heard throughout the film in several occcasions, however it's isolated at the DVD Menu and I thought it would be easier to identify there.

The song itself sounds like a mix between some sort of electronic bell sounding notes and the occasional short guitar riff.

Anyone have any idea or is this out of my grasp to attain?

I'm guessing you're talking about the Theme that Marylon Manson wrote. He arranged all the music used in the movie. Try looking up "Resident Evil Theme - Marylon Manson"

This is from the first Resident Evil movie I believe (are there more than one? I dunno) Anyway, there is a scene in a church, I think all the people are dead and a guy is hiding or something (it's been a long while since I saw it).

Abide With Me plays in the background. It's just a girl singing with no musical accompaniment but I can't find it on the soundtrack. Could it be on the score? Does anyone know who this is singing? It's gorgeous.

Thanks

Hey. i was wondering if any1 at all could help me in finding out what track plays in the background near the begining of resident evil. its during the scene where all the spec ops rope in through the windows and are 1st introduced to the film.

any help on fidning the artist or name of the track at all would be appreciated!

thanks,

Matt

http://imdb.com/title/tt0120804/soundtrack

* "Existence"
Written by Bill Leeb and Christopher Peterson
Performed by Frontline Assembly

* "Cyanide 2600"
Written by Jonny Santos, Tom Decker, Soren Sarkisyan and Rob Garcia
Performed by Spineshank

* "Wall of Death"
Written by Noko, Paul Colbourne, Trevor Gray and Howard Gray
Performed by Apollo 440

* "Torched"
Written by Bill Leeb and Christopher Peterson
Performed by Frontline Assembly

* "My Plague (New Abuse Mix)"
Written by Shawn Crahan (as M. Shawn Crahan), Joey Jordison (as Joey Jordison), Corey Taylor and Paul Gray
Performed by Slipknot

* "Something Told Me"
Written by B. Dez Fafara, Miguel Rascon, Rayna Foss-Rose and Mike Cox
Performed by Coal Chamber

* "Invisible Wounds (Dark Bodies)"
Written by Burton C. Bell, Dino Cazares, Christian Olde Wolbers and Raymond Herrera
Performed by Fear Factory

* "Supplementary Soundscapes"
Written and Performed by Junkie XL (a/k/a Tom Holkenborg)

actually the name of the song you were looking for was on the soundtrack. it was called seizure of power by m manson

I am rather entranced by Mansons work here but before I buy the soundtrack (albeit only for Mansons work) I would like to know if the CD features the end of the film music, it plays as Alice exits the Umbrella Corp. Hospital and finds Raccoon City destroyed, it's basically the opening theme with a heavier beat behind it.

Thank you.

Whats the name of this song?!

Its the soft music playing when Alice thinks Rain died.

Resident Evil Movie

any1 know the song thats played when the begining credits say "Resident Evil"?

Couldnt find anywhere the track when they are walking to the train to get the cure. If you have the movie 1:21:02 is the timestamp for it.
It sounds a bit trancey and in 2002 trance was quite popular so it would make sense.

Uploaded a sample as .mp3 here https://a.pomf.cat/emulja.mp3

Back