Toyota Tundra Truck

vcpimpin

Reaction score
Hey can't remember which truck is in the advertisement however each commercial (there are several of them) starts with a rugged looking man making a statement of "man-lyness" actions and then it shows the truck and a techno bass song plays.

Anyone know if thats acctually from a song or just a lil jingle they put together? Either way it sounds pretty good for the 4-5 seconds the play of it.

Cheers!

Alright. I know this is my first post and some people might dissregard it, but if you do know what im talking about and have it, please help me out.

There is a series of commercials in Canada only faeturing the Toyota Tundra and it has a man in a pure black cowboy outfit giving some sort of speech about trucks, etc.
and at the end there is this kicking bass solo. Which is what i really want. the bass comes on when the toyota truck logo flips up.

So through an hour or two of searching I found out:

- It's a canadian ad campain for toyota tundra
- The actor in it is: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0707816/
- The ad campain is called "Book of Truck"

And so yeah, that's about as much as i know about it. and if you can help that would be great!

Hah, just made a thread on this earlier. ive spent 2 full hours of my life looking for this damn bass tune. i hope someone finds it

see that's just the thing, doc :p There are NO videos of this online. I mean NONE. youtube, meta cafe, a bunch of no name media sites. NO ONE has these ads.
I think I've tried everything in google search varying from:

"Toyota Tundra Canadian Ad campaign"

to

"GODDAMN TUNDRA AD CAMPAIGN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh"

so this is real challenge for people who love to search

Nope. :lol: it will be a bit harder to find than just browsing youtube, as so I have found :p

FYI, this track was written by Grayson Matthews, a music production company that I work for in Toronto - glad you dig it!
you can always check out our other stuff at http://graysonmatthews.com - it's kinda cool that we've been getting such a good response from you guys about our music that we're releasing full-length versions of the most talked about tracks on Itunes. Hope this helps....
-tom

what are the freaking odds of one the dudes who made it showing up here!
Well im about to check the site, hope i find it. thanks a lot for the link

wow im surprised of the huge amount of replys for this song, its a sick beat but you guys havent posted a full length version on itunes!

I won't lie i dont buy music but i'de pay for that beat because its that catchy.

Back