Eurosport

jones527

Reaction score
Ok.. when i was in Europe they had the commercials to promote the Eurosport channel.. the song is dance/techno song.. female voice and the chorus is like"
"when you wake up in the morning.. thinking about the problems ..just get in your way"

its been killing me for months!

god i hope someone can help.

i need help finding the music from eurosport summer 2006 commercial, i couldnt find it anywhere, i heard the same music somewhere else but sitll, i have no clue about it, please help if you can.

Eurosport ran this commercial about a month ago, it was for the upcoming motorsport season. It had a song that, in combination with the images, gave me goosebumbs. I think it's pretty famous, because i've just heard it at the beginning of the belgium vs. portugal match.
So if anyone could help me, that would be amazing. So the eurosport ad for the motorsport season, displaying at the end, #1 in motorsport.
Thank you!

Hmm, I've tried there, but google isn't giving me much love when i try to look up 'eurosport ad' or 'eurosport commercial' or every other variation on it. I was hoping you guys are smarter than google :D

:p We are...............sometimes. I thought you were describing where we could see the ad and didn't know how to post a link. :rolleyes:

Check, check and check. So now Google AND Youtube. What are we supposed to do now, what? Damn you internet!

Eurosport is mostly european, but yeah, in europe it's quite a big channel. Oh well, i'm going to try and find the song on an another channel, or i'll ask around. Anyway, thanks for your help and goodnight!

Back