Cirque du Soleil Delirium

RJReynolds

Reaction score
Hi,
This might be too regional but I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out. I'm trying to track down the name of a song that is being played on an ad for the performance of Cirque du Soleil's 'Delirium' production. The only lyrics I can make out are "and the world keeps spinning around". I've searched everywhere I can think of and Googled like crazy, without being able to find the song. It doesn't seem to be on the soundtrack for the performance, from the snippets I've been able to listen to. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the response! I'm sorry but that isn't the song. It sounds more like the bands Simple Minds or The Cult (but isn't either one, even though Simple Minds has a song that is vaguely similar).

Of what Simple Minds song does it remind you? (It's possible that it could spark someone's memory :confused: )

I was also looking for this song, and guess what? I found it! :D

The name of the song is "Cold Flame" and it is on the album "Cirque du Soleil: Delirium"

The song is available on Itunes... I just downloaded it.

I hope this has helped

Originally posted by packlaw83@Mar 30 2007, 07:51 PM
I was also looking for this song, and guess what? I found it! :D

The name of the song is "Cold Flame" and it is on the album "Cirque du Soleil: Delirium"

The song is available on Itunes... I just downloaded it.

I hope this has helped
"Cold Flame" by Cirque du Soleil

Get it at Amazon.

Back