Scrubs Season 2

JourniePunk

Reaction score
Scrubs season 2

I think the SCrubs show that aired last night, March 7th, was a re-run, because if I'm not mistaken Heather Graham was in it.

Either way, in the opening part of the show the elderly people are dancing an old song. It's a very popular old song, but I can't for the life of me think of its name. Can anyone help me out?

There were no lyrics, it was instrumental. Sort of a 40s type thing.

That sounds familar but I don't think that's quite it. Any other songs that are similar to that one?

Nope, it's a faster tempo. Sorry, I wish I could be more descriptive. It's very similar to the first suggested song--just not quite it.

Okay, I have to stop the nonsense. I figured out what the song was. Wouldn't you know it it was the first one Chiseledtoe suggested.

How could I be such moron? Well, I listened to a clip of it on itunes. But, when I went and did a little more investigating I found another clip with the snippet I had heard on the show.

Sorry for being a fool. Thanks for everyone's help.

No worries, and no need to apologize! I'm just glad that you figured out what the music was. I know how it feels to hear a piece of music and to not be able to ID it. That's what these forums are all about. :)

Scrubs Season 2 My T.C.W.

What is the song that plays at the end of this episode it goes, "im dressed all in blue and im remembering you and the dress you wore when you broke my heart....am I gonna be lonley for the rest of my life, am I gonna be lonley for the rest of my life, am i gonna be lonley for the rest of my life, so come around so come around"

please help!

Did a little Googling for ya ...

Going off the lyrics you provided ...

Possibly ...

Rhett Miller - "Come Around" ???

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Scrubs season 2

Does anyone know the song that played at the very end of this episode. Male vocals, slow tempo. Here are the lyrics I caught...

"That's why I'm wondering why you had to tell me what's going on and what's wrong, come around to another time...and when she says she wants someone else..."

Thanks in advance!

That it is... after every episode there is usually at least one song I want to dl. Gotta love this site!

Scrubs Season 2 "My Fruit Cups"

I cannot for the life of me find the song that plays during this episode of Scrubs when Dr. Cox's ex-wife and Heather Locklear are competing for him

Hey everyone. There are a bunch of Scrubs threads already but I didn't see this one. I'm looking for the song that plays in the episode entitled "My Monster" in season 2 where Elliot has just moved in with Turk and JD, and she is standing in the bathroom and she and JD just start fooling around. It's kind of a fast-paced song with a male singer that plays for the whole part. The sequence ends when they are lying down with each other ands JD says, "This is exactly what I wanted for Christmas." Anyone have any idea?

Back