Audi

Amazingracer

Reaction score
There is an Audi commercial that starts off with an Audi flashing its light at another Audi and then they chase each other around the streets of a city. With other Audi's joining in. Then the sun comes up and all the cars dart off and head home.
The music is kind of upbeat and instrumental.
Sorry I dont have any more details. It's been one within the last month.
Any one know the name of the song?
Thanks in advance!

Hey, I've been looking for this song too. The commercial is for the new Audi A4, and at the end of the commercial, they say something about "the new face of audi."
This commercial was first shown around December of 06 and I was looking for the song but I never saw the commercial on again. Now, they started playing it again and I see it all the time. As previously said, it's an instrumental song and is very upbeat... kind of rockish or electronicish? (weird words, I know!)

for some reason i feel like it is "City of Love" by Persephone's Bees, but i can't find the commercial anywhere!!!

No, i'm pretty sure it's not that one... It has more of a rock feel to it, and the song in the commercial is mainly instrumental... I'm not sure if there's any vocals in the commercial

You won't be able to find it, I contacted Audi and this is what they told me:
"We are pleased you enjoyed the video--it has attracted a lot of favorable attention. The music was specifically arranged by a music house and mixed for our TVC. It is not, unfortunately, available to the public.

Thank you again for your interest.

Marjorie
AudiTalk"

Back