Propel Fitness Water "Stress Monster"

hol

Reaction score
what's the music in the new propel water commercial i just saw last night with the creature that goes running through the city? some of the lyrics were "under pressure"...

I've seen it - and yeah that's what it is. It's available on cd's by both Queen(Amazon) and David Bowie(Amazon) since it was a collaboration. Oddly the commercial captions only credit David Bowie :what: I've always considered it a Queen song myself. Anyone know if either of them remixed it without the other participating?

In the propel fitness drink comercial, who covered under pressure? Sounds new, and well, abuot fifty people have covered the song. Good luck.

That's the original with Queen and David Bowie.

:lol: :lol: No, no, no! His song goes "Dum" at the one point while Queen's version goes "Dah". :p

I've heard of this song so many times before but I dont know the name of it. "Pressure"?

Its called Stress Monster and it features the monster of different stressful situations running through the streets finally ending in one man in a park stopping to rest.

Does anyone know the name of the song and artist?

Thanks! :)

Does anyone know this song from this water commercial? Looks like a robot running through the city dropping cars, and other metal stuff, and then the robot loses everything and ends up as a guy running drinking a bottle of water.

Back