Where would you live if you could live anywhere?

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r:

If I could live anywhere in the World, I would chose to live in these areas:

1st Choice: Southern Spain, Andalusia Province in the city of Sevilla (Seville) Spain.

2nd Choice: Cape Town, South Africa on the cape in the shadow of Table Mountain.

3rd Choice: Melbourne, Australia the Capital City of the State of Victoria.

4th Choice: Hong Kong, China on Kowloon Island right in the heart of the city.

Final Choice: Tucson, Arizona United States of America

What about you??

Damn, I was thinkin that ^

....hmm...the moon...maybe melish's house. so many choices...

What or Where is Waterdeep?
And where is "Melish's house" and who is "Melish"?

If I may ask.

1st Choice: The Shire, West Farthing in the rolling green hills of Hobbiton.

2nd Choice: The island of Atuan, Kargad Lands, in the shadow of the Tombs.

3rd Choice: Beruna, Narnia right along the Great River.

4th Choice: Anchorhead, near the Dune Sea of Tatooine, in the Outer Rim Territories of a galaxy far, far away.

Final Choice: Fresno, California, United States, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way galaxy.

I will "Google" these places to find out exactly where they are and if they are nice areas.
Some I can tell are from movies due to the name of the Movie or phrase from a movie like Narnia or a Galaxy far away.....but the others like Hobbiton and The island of Atuan, I will investigate.

Thanks for the suggestions or opinions :ph34r:

When I "Google" Melish's house, it keeps refering me to "Melissa's house"
So I can only think this to be "dascoot's" home since her name is Melissa, I believe.

Waterdeep appears to be a city in a cartoon or video game and is known as "The City of Splendors"

Nice :ph34r:

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 21 2007, 02:50 PM
maybe melish's house.
:lol: :lol: Certainly you don't mean ME, there ain't shit to do here except lay around in your pjs and watch Mythbusters.

I'll crack a winder, just follow the ghostly yellow scent arms. ;)

On a BIG sailboat. Then I could live wherever whenever. Except the moon. or Tucson. What a dump. :p

:lol: That's why I'm afraid of visiting Cali. :ph34r:

:rolleyes: Earthquakes are the pussies of the natural disaster lineup. ;) Think of the beginning of INDEPENDENCE DAY when they didn't even get outta bed. That's 99.9% of them right there.

Well sure, same down here with the rain. But every so often ya get a Katrina.

Yeah but you can easily get 2 or 3 Katrinas in the same place in a lifetime. Earthquakes that bad are usually over 100 years apart. And even then your stuff is pretty much in the same place when it's over. Not scattered across three counties. ;)

Back