What is your Favorite Movie/Television quote?

Scythe

Pro Member
Reaction score
ill start with some from boondock saints:

Doc: Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

Rocco: Shut your fat ass Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you fucked!

Paul Smecker: Okay Duffy, have any theories to go with that tie?

Conner MacManus: Jesus! He brought a six-shooter!
Murphy MacManus: There were nine of them, you retard! What were you going to do with the last three, laugh them to death? Funny man?

Doc: You know what they say: People in glass houses sink ships!
Rocco: I got to buy you a proverb book or something, because this mix 'n' match shit's got to go.
Conner MacManus: Well, a penny saved is worth two in the bush, right?
Murphy MacManus: And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.

[After Smecker proves the Boston detectives wrong]
Paul Smecker: We'll start the ass-kissing with you.

Paul Smecker: That's all we need: some sensational story making these boys out to be superheroes triumphing over evil.

Yakavetta: The 90's are killing me. I shouldn't have done that. You're not supposed to tell a guy you're gonna kill him no more. Taking all the fun out of the job.

Paul Smecker: You know, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing.

[After finding a suitcase full of cash with the dead mobsters]
Murphy MacManus: The hits just keep on coming. I love our new job.

Rocco: They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I'll dip my balls in marinara sauce so those fat bastards can get a taste of home while they're at it!

Rocco: I killed your cat! I thought that it would bring closure to our relationship!

Paul Smecker: Greenly, the day I want the Boston police to do my thinking for me is the day I will have a fucking tag on my toe.

Rocco: This guy takes out a whole family -- wife, kids -- like he's ordering fucking pizza.

[After Rocco fondles an unconscious woman's breast] Conner MacManus: What the fuck are you doing? Rocco: I'll tip her!

Murphy MacManus: We're sorta like 7-11. We're not always doin' business, but we're always open.
Conner MacManus: That was nicely put.

Yakavetta: The 90's are killing me. I shouldn't have done that. You're not supposed to tell a guy you're gonna kill him no more. I got to tiptoe through the tulips with these assholes. Taking all the fun out of the job.

Paul Smecker: Television is the explanation for this. You see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling--that James Bond shit never happens in real life, professionals don't do that!

Well not really my favourite, but just kinda funny
"FUCK .... HAPPY!"
from Brain Candy. lol

Can't remember if I've posted it or not but I love "I read it. Do you know how to READ? You ignorant FUCK?" from Shawshank.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jul 30 2005, 08:37 PM
Can't remember if I've posted it or not but I love "I read it. Do you know how to READ? You ignorant FUCK?" from Shawshank.
haha, i love that movie... "the count of monte cristo by alexandre dumbass"..."that's DU-MAS you idiot, he's french."

:ph34r:

My favorite all time Movie/Television Quotes:

My most favorite quote so far:
David Caruso on CSI: Miami : "On behalf of the victims families, Apology NOT accepted"

Other favorite quotes:

Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp in Tombstone : "You asked for thunder and hell. I am coming and hell is coming with me"

Clint Eastwood as William Munny in Unforgiven : "You better bury Ned right! Better not go cuttin' up, nor otherwise harm no whores. Or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons-o-bitches"

DMX as Fait in Cradle 2 the Grave : "Wrong kid, and definately the wrong father"

Denzel Washington as Alonzo in Training Day : "Learn that shit, brother. That shit'll get you killed. These motherfuckers out there be plotting all types of shit on you"

Christopher Walken as Rayburn in Man on Fire : "Creasy's art is death; he's about to paint his masterpiece"

What is your favorite quotes from Film or Television??

Thank you :ph34r:

Other Favorite Movie/Television Quotes:

Kuman-Kuman in The Interpreter : "An assassinated President would be of no use. A nearly assassinated President gains credibility and sticks around to enjoy it"

Sir Bernard Pellegrin in The Constant Gardener : "Do you no good to go poking around under rocks, Justin. Some very nasty things live under rocks, especially in foreign gardens"

Garden State: "By the way, it says 'balls' on your face."

Scrubs: "What has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap?" *Points at himself* "This guy."

300: "Only Spartan women give birth to real men."

If I have to name the movies then all hope for our future is lost. <_<

Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 21 2007, 01:02 PM
If I have to name the movies then all hope for our future is lost. <_<

Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.

Ferris Bueller....best fuckin' movie ever.

Actually only the middle one is Ferris :p 3 quotes 3 movieS ;)

Kevin Spacey as Verbal Kent in The Usual Suspects : "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone."

The Documentary Killing Pablo : After showing the dead body of Pablo Escobar on the roof of his mother's home, his mother is screaming in the front yard (In Spanish) : "Why have you done this? Why have you killed my son?"

My favorite part being:
When the Colombian General replies to her (In Spanish): "He started it"

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 21 2007, 01:02 PM
Shawshank. And one of the sexiest parts of any movie ever. :naughty:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 21 2007, 01:27 PM
Actually only the middle one is Ferris :p 3 quotes 3 movieS ;)
Oh, I'm quite aware. I just like that particular part in that movie. The first one is Animal House and the last one has already been noted by Melissa. I am a complete movie whore. I know my movie lines. :eek:k:

Back