Pepsi

radmom

Reaction score
The latest Pepsi commercial shows the can going thru different looks, with the design on the front changing several times. There are no words, but a chorus is singing in the background. It's an upbeat song. Does anyone know the name of this song? Thanks!

I'm looking for the same song :) have you had any sucess finding it? Only thing I could find is this video (not the same ad but I think that they used same music)

Originally posted by liiv@Apr 12 2007, 05:01 PM
I'm looking for the same song :) have you had any sucess finding it? Only thing I could find is this video (not the same ad but I think that they used same music)
for this ad, it's the brilliant "Hey Now Now" by The Cloud Room ;)

Originally posted by shadow's lisa+Apr 12 2007, 08:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadow's lisa @ Apr 12 2007, 08:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-liiv@Apr 12 2007, 05:01 PM
for this ad, it's the brilliant "Hey Now Now" by The Cloud Room ;) [/b][/quote]
Get it at Amazon.

;)

Cool, thanks! (LimeWire is much cheaper than Amazon/iTunes ;) )

Originally posted by shadow's lisa@Apr 13 2007, 08:39 AM
you're welcome :)

(but don't forget, limewire & co are illegal ;) )
Actually Limewire is not illegal.

P2P software is not illegal. Downloading a song you do not have the copyrights to is what's illegal about it.

Oh and FMA rocks.

Originally posted by shadow's lisa+Apr 12 2007, 08:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadow's lisa @ Apr 12 2007, 08:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-liiv@Apr 12 2007, 05:01 PM
for this ad, it's the brilliant "Hey Now Now" by The Cloud Room ;) [/b][/quote]
hi,

source: YouTube (in the comments)

Back