Miller Lite "Award Winning Taste"

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anybody know the song that plays during the commercial for Miller Lite Beer where they talk about receiving the best beer award four times?

I'm also trying to find out what that is. I like it a lot.

Tblay

There has been a Miller lite commercials thats been aired for the past month maybe less maybe more. Its an accoustic guitar playing in the background but i dont think it had any lyrics. Shows the truck driving to all these places, across a bridge at the end etc. Had a nice sound to it, anyone know? thanks

Does anyone know the accoustic tune that is playing for the Miller Lite commercial? they are talking about the beer winning best taste awards. There were no lyrics to the song.

I can't remember exactly what happens, but it's a beer commercial, I think in a factory, at some point they show a bunch of beer cans moving along in the factory. I think they're goldish. The song is an instrumental.

it sounds like the rolling stones but i really wish that someone had a more definite answer.

Sounds modern to me. I don't recognize the song, but it reminds me of Red House Painters/Sun Kil Moon.

It sounds like something that was recorded specifically for those two commercials. I've never heard it before these commercials. <_<

Back