Band of Brothers

BronzeDragon

Reaction score
If anyone has seen the commercial for the Band of Brothers DVD coming out, if you hav heard that opera typeish music, and know what it is, could you tell me? It has also been used on TNT for a tennis championship commercial and by Nintendo for the StarFox Adventures Commercial. I need to KNOW. I have been going crazy for almost a year now trying to find the name out. PLEASE!

:eek:

If anyone watches the History Channel or HBO, If you've seen the Commercial for the Band of Brothers DVD that is out, and if you know the song title, then please, I want to know. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I have the soundtrack and I don't think the commercial music is part of it. I don't think it's "O Fortuna" either. I would really like to know what it is though.

Thanks,

Woody

Thats not it, but thanks direwolfi.
Thats the commercial alright Big, Thanks I've been looking for it.

No luck yet, still looking hard though. If you find out, post back here please.

Thanks Asianrange, but no. I have the Glory soundtrack. The track you're thinking of is similar but it's not what I'm looking for.

Anyboy know what the heck this is from??? It's also in the Starfox Adventures trailer...

It sounds kind of like O'Fortuna, and the song from the end of Glory. I know that it is not the exact song... I have been looking for this for a long time too, Sportscenter uses it a lot when they do pieces on dynasties... I remember they used this song talking about Miami Florida's football team for about 5 mins, wish I recorded it.

Here's what I don't get. If its used in so many places, how come we can't find one person that knows what it it? Been looking for this for 2 years now.

This was one reply on a forum about music from "The Kray's" trailer, as well as the Starfox adventure trailer. Upon listening, it sounds similar but not exact.

Posted by blin38 on the Forum:
"FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE, HELP! -- Finally, Answered!, Creepy Opera Music... NOT O FORTUNA"

I got this from a site called firstcom.com:
You can go there and hear the piece. Worked best for me on RealPlayer.

Song title: Declamation
Song description: Powerful, driving classical choral theme
Styles: Orchestral, Dramatic, Entertainment
Moods: Aggressive, Powerful, Mysterious, Dramatic
Tempo: Up
Instrumentation: Large Group
Composer(s)/Arranger(s): Chris Payne
Publisher(s)/Affiliation(s): ZFC Music(ASCAP)
Library name: Chappell Library
CD title: Horror/Gothic/Modern
Disc: 188

I would imagine this is also a part of a library like the Kray's music. I just don't know where to begin.

I was watching the band of brothers series on the history channel then commercials appeared for you to buy the series on DVD/VHS and it had some sweet choir/opera-ish music with it. I am wondering if anyone ehre can identify it. The series is playing into sat or sun...

please help, im totally sweating the music

it may be off the soundtrack.
try track 20. Band Of Brothers Requiem - Maire Brennan/Zoe Kamen
hopefully this is the song.
if not, i'm sorry i wasn't any help.

Or the Main Theme. That music is awesome too! Lurves. :)

Oh yeah, Michael Kamen scored the OST.

It was used in HBO commercial for "Band of Brothers" but was never used in the actual program. It was also played for the YES Network commercials for the Metrostars Soccer team. It consists mostly of vocals, and plays triumphantly. What is the name of this piece and who composed it?

Back