Toyota Prius

Archie

Reaction score
Ok so I have been ripping my hair out trying to find this song and to no avail. The commercial involves people holding signs that say "Yes". If anyone could tell me the name that would be great! =)

Originally posted by Archie@Mar 12 2007, 11:53 PM
Ok so I have been ripping my hair out trying to find this song and to no avail. The commercial involves people holding signs that say "Yes". If anyone could tell me the name that would be great! =)

Is this the commercial you're talking about? This is the only clip I've been able to find... Unfortunately, it's a video recording of a television screen and you have to pump up the volume to hear anything at all. Better than nothing, though (maybe).

Yes thats the one! Thanks =) I guess no one there knows the name either haha. :p

I was looking around for somewhere to confirm this rumour but I saw that clip from the ad on YouTube (unless it's someone just adding the music over the ad or something) and the song in question is 'Rent A Wreck' by Sweden's Suburban Kids With Biblical Names.

The song is available to download from their Swedish label Labrador:

http://www.labrador.se/mp3/skwbn-rent_a_wreck.mp3

The video is also pretty great and is up on YouTube. I haven't seen anything official from the band about this ad, although I don't know if bands confirm this sort of thing.

Originally posted by junebride@Mar 13 2007, 02:10 PM
I was looking around for somewhere to confirm this rumour but I saw that clip from the ad on YouTube (unless it's someone just adding the music over the ad or something) and the song in question is Sweden's "Rent A Wreck" by Suburban Kids With Biblical Names''.

[snip]
Get it at Amazon.

:eek: I can't beleive this was "findable."

FINALLY!!!!

OH MY GOD. I CAN'T SAY DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I WANTED TO FIND THIS SONG!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

THANKS!!!

Back