Chevrolet Equinox

jtronforce

Reaction score
So the commercial has a woman purchasing bags and bags of carrots, after the reveal it's to use as noses for an army of snowmen her and the bf have built.
awwwww
The ad is for some sort of car.

The singer immediately reminds me of Feist, but couldnt find the track.
the last few lines are supposedly "Take me as I am"

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks

"Take Me As I Am" by Mary J. Blige

So take me as I am,
or have nothing at all.
Just take me as I am,
or have nothing at all.

"Take Me as I am" by Faith Hill

I dont need a bed of roses
cause roses wither away
All I really need is honesty
From someone with a strong heart
A gentle hand
Who'll take me as I am

???

No dice.

My Google searches turned up the same links, and it's def not the Mary J.
Again I'd say Feist but can't confirm.

I'll post more info when i have a chance. The ad just came out so I might just do "pound dj" on my celly and see if it knows.

Will post findings.

Originally posted by Thehema@Mar 12 2007, 11:16 AM
I believe the song is "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson.
The Way I Am

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

For any others searching for this track, my girlfriend wanted this song after seeing the ad for the Chevy Equinox.

Hi, I did several searches for this and didn't come up with anything, so I hope I'm not duplicating ...
The commercial is for a Chevy SUV - I think the Equinox. It starts with a woman at a grocery store checkout buying mega bags of carrots and ends when she drives out to a field where her family has made mega mega rows of snowmen.
The lyrics are currently slipping my mind a bit, but it's a female - light, airy voice and arrangement - something like "if you fell, I would catch you."

Thanks

Thanks for bumping the thread and splicing my post. Sorry for the dupe - I did use Equinox as one of my search words so don't know why it didn't come up. Anyway, appreciate the info.

I love the song that goes "If you were falling, then I would catch you..." from the Equinox commercial that shows a woman buying lots and lots of carrots, and in the end she ends up going to meet [presumably] her daughter and they make a bunch of snowmen.

Anybody know what song this is?

I haven't seen the ad, however, I found this song with those lyrics. Additionally, you can go to this link for a quick listen. http://www.ingridmichaelson.com/lyrics.html

Ingrid Michaelson - "The Way I Am"

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.

I'd buy you Rogaine if you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

After having used search and finding no answer, I didn't realize it had already been solved. Therefore, on behalf of all those who participated in the original thread, you are most welcome. :D

I am trying to find some information on the song playing in a car advertising were a mother buys tons of carrots and brings them to her daughter who made lots of snowman...

It is the backround music of some newer commercial I have been hearing. There is an acoustic guitar and a female singer. It is a love song i think and she has a softer voice. Sorry this is so vague!! I actually heard it on the radio this Friday and I have no idea who it is....Thanks

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!! Im amazed you got that out of my desciption!! haha thanks

Back