I am in search of friends & chat buddies on Adtunes

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r:
I am looking for other people on Adtunes who would like to chat and discuss issues and subjects that interest us. My name is Jeffrey.

My interests are (In no particular order):

-World Trade, Politics, International Affairs
-African Policies and Government
-Military History locally and abroad
-Electronic Pop/ Dance Music
-Historic movies, films and documentaries
-Criminology and Law, Murder and Narcotics Issues
-Drug Policies and Criminal Procedures in Latin America
-Asian Arts of War (IE: Chinese Dynastic stratagies, Japanese Defense theories)

Thank you for reading this post :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink: hernia

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 10 2007, 06:03 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink: hernia
Ohmygod. Marry me. :wub:

And just how does "Electronic Pop/ Dance Music" fit in with the rest of that crap? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Mar 11 2007, 12:34 AM

And just how does "Electronic Pop/ Dance Music" fit in with the rest of that crap?  :rolleyes:

Answer: Because it is my interest.

So now I am wrong for listing one of my Interests as Electronic Pop/ Dance Music because it does not belong with my other interests.

It is better than lying about my interests :(

Just can't win......unwinnable against the Adtunes elite :ph34r:

You win, once again....I give up.

Yet another round won by "goldengloves88". Your record must have you being undefeated.
You are truely among the Adtunes elite. Your style, your grace.

Your next great post will most likely be your two word "knock out" statement along the lines of: "Man, C'mon" or your notorious four word Thread-ending phrase: "he got you, man!!"

You are right Scythe, so I will modify this post, thanks for showing me that I was "over-the-top". I tend to be when I have been working alot.

Actually it was "Bloodlessr" who urged me to give up.

Sorry "goldengloves88"....my bad. :ermm: Don't let this effect our friendship.

no prob bro.. it's all good. to be honest when i first became a member of this site i was only like by a couple of people, because i had a run in with Andy. from there it got worse and then everything seemed to be ok, but Andy quit adtunes. i was too blunt with him in some of my posts and also made a joke about his weight. that was wrong of me on both counts and so i learned the hardway about being a member of this site how to let things go. good luck and the people on this site are really nice and all we all get along. by the way i am very blunt also, which is sometimes bad, but i like people whom shoot straight from the hip.

thanks... i try my best not to offend anyone on this site. because i like all of you.
when i judged Andy that was wrong and just like my signature states i will never judge anyone ever again. this is a place to chill not to get ill.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Mar 14 2007, 06:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Mar 14 2007, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 14 2007, 05:47 PM
You're nothing like this guy, Wil.
True. [/b][/quote]
Ditto that!!!!

You didn't exactly pave your own path with razorblades and broken glass and then forget your shoes the way he has. :p

Back