Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

War Antics

Reaction score
Does anyone know the 1st song played in the new Reese's pieces commercial?
it's the one that starts off w/ a nerd dancing w/ two girls, the song is more of a techno/dance remix.

Yes...I'd really like to know too. Anyone out there have an idea?

Oh yeah...and I think it's for Reese Peanut Butter Cups, NOT Reese's Pieces.

I just saw it...that it was great...and yes, it's Reese's Peanut Butter cups...mmm

great tune, just saw the commercial too, i'd really like to know what song that is as well.

Nope, not that one. The commercial shows this nerdy guy dancing (really strangely) with two chicks, then it pans out and shows that he's just thinking about it while standing on a bus with the two chicks eating peanut butter cups.

Hmmm...I've seen it a few times now and it sounds like "Hear My Name" by Armand Van Helden, but without the girls singing. Maybe a remix? But I'd like to know for sure!

im looking for the song being played in the background while thig guy on a bus is imagining himself dacning at some random club with 2 girls... some dance song I imagine.. but if someone knows it, can you help me out?

rrrrrr....
There's singing in the background, but I can't figure out what they're singing!!
<_<

Hi:

I just e-mailed Hershey regarding the song in the commercial...hopefully they'll reply (and promptly.)

And about the lyrics to the song...it sounds like "move, twitch," or "dance, twitch" (can't really remember now..lol)...?

Shanizah

Wow, never would have thought of that :p

I doubt that they'll reply, or they'll say that they had it specially recorded, but hey, one can only hope that they spill the beans!

LOL Well, I REALLY want to know the name of the song - if it actually is a real song, that is.

Shanizah

Well, here's the reply Hershey's sent me:

Thank you for contacting The Hershey Company.

Your comments about our advertising program are of importance to us. Hershey works hard to assure that our commercials and advertisements are of the highest quality. Consumer Relations works closely with our Marketing Department to keep them informed of what consumers like and dislike. Unfortunately, we do not have the information you are requesting available.

Your interest in our company is appreciated.

Ah well.

Ahh, good ol' corporate shenangans. I kinda figured that they wouldn't tell you. I suppose time will tell whether or not we ever find the song...

The only thing I could suggest is to use a program that can record line in audio and simply record the commercial's audio. Although you'd end up with the bus sounds and the talk about your "happy place" in it. But hey, anything for a fix.

I have been going insane trying to find that song, if anybody knows what it is plz tell me.

Pilot to bombadeer, Pilot to bombadeer.

yes, I know this has been asked already, but instead of sending me to the other posts, can someone please tell me if they figured out the name of the song playing in the Reeses commercial where the nerd is imagining himself dancing with 2 girls... I really want to know the name of that song..

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 13 2007, 08:07 PM
yes, I know this has been asked already, but instead of sending me to the other posts
Merged.

Please stop intentionally reposting duplicate questions in multiple threads. Thanks.

Back