My opinion of the best Electronic Pop/Dance Music

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
In my opinion, and after listening to Electronic Pop/Dance/ Trance music from all over the world, I have come to the conclusion that the following songs are Timeless and will remain some of the best music ever. These songs sound great everytime you listen to them.

Europe/ Russia
-Paul Van Dyke - "Connected"
-Sash! - "Equador"
-Southside Crew - "Go your own way" (Fleetwood Mac Remix)
-Junkie XL - "Mushroom"
-The Cube Guys - "Te Quiero"
-Ayla - "Ayla part II"
-Armin Van Buuren - "In search of Sunrise" (Collection)
-Bomfunk MCs - "Super Electric"
-Sasha Dith - "Russian Girls"
-The Thrillseekers - "Syntheasia" (51st State Soundtrack)
-Gigi D'Agostino - "The Riddle"

Asia
-Aural Vampire - "Preservative Girl" (Japan)
-Susumu Hirasawa - "The Girl from Byakkoya" (Paprika Soundtrack) (Japan)
-Elva Xiao - "Biao Bai" (Means "Confession") (China)
-BoA - "Discovory" (Korean/Japan)
-Mink - "Glory of Life Chris Cox Radio Edit" (Japan)
-Kelly Chen - "Forgotten Weekend" (China)
-Kelly Chen - "Move your Body" (China)
-NRG - "Hit Song" (Korea)
-Ayumi Hamazaki (AKA: Ayu) - "Butterfly Club remix" (Japan)

North America (U.S.A. All the Way)
-Santa Esmeralda - "Esmeralda Suite" (Don't let me be misunderstood) (Mexico)
-Shakira - "Hips don't lie Club Remix" (USA??)
-Clea - "We don't have to take our cloths off"
-4 Strings - "Let it Rain"
-Chicane - "Saltwater"
-Squeeze Up - "la Isla Bonita" (Hip Hop Mix)
-Daft Punk - "Superheroes"
-Groove Coverage - "GOD is A Girl"
-Solar Twins - "Rock the Casbah"

In the Future, there will be others.....KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN.

:ph34r: What are your opinions?? :ph34r:

Are you kidding me? All those songs are what bring the entire electronic genre down to a shitty e-tard 16 year old raver level. Stop eating glow sticks and get some real taste. <_<

:ph34r: What are glow sticks?.....And don't kid yourself or simply knock the music because I (Ninja) am the one who posted the songs.

Have you even listened to them??.....If so.....elaborate on how these songs will " bring the entire electronic genre down to a shitty e-tard 16 year old raver level"

I bet you are the type of person who loves that techno-babbel raver stadium music that holds concerts in stadiums for Meth heads and dope addicts who can't sleep for 3 days because they are "tripping".

Music is a very subjective subject.....and these are all opinionated posts.
So please try not to insult the music.....atleast until you have a valid argument as to why you do not like it.

:ph34r: All the "chicks" love my music. That is all that counts :ph34r:

Again with the quotations, are these supposed chicks? Are you unsure or just don't have a preference?

after listening to Electronic Pop/Dance/ Trance music from all over the world, I have come to the conclusion that the following songs are Timeless and will remain some of the best music ever. These songs sound great everytime you listen to them.

Music is a very subjective subject.....and these are all opinionated posts.
So please try not to insult the music.....atleast until you have a valid argument as to why you do not like it.

I'm not saying anything.

Last thing I heard HE was thanking ME!

... ok, a bad one but seriously people, gimme something to work with here!

Originally posted by Scythe@Mar 10 2007, 02:08 PM
Last thing I heard HE was thanking ME!

:ph34r:
I think I was thanking GOD.....
"Thank GOD, for a change" were my words.....
Did not see the word "Scythe" anywhere in my post.
But I understand how YOU could misunderstand.

It's Scythe, with a capital S

But I could see how YOU could misunderstand.

:ph34r: Your "S" is capital......where lies your issue?? :ph34r:

Just another attempt to correct me for something I have not done wrong.......but would I be wrong to think you may not deserve a captial "S"? after all, it is only a screen name....time will tell

I *knew* I should have quoted, you sly bugger

However, the fact that the other post was last edited one minute before posting the response might be a clue to some :)

My post was edited 10 minutes after your capital "S" post ...not 1 minute......you were only 9 minutes off.

Should have quoted because your "S" is capital nonetheless...as if your childish wantings matter.......and a "sly bugger" i am.

On to the next accusations :ph34r:

Look dude, it's getting tiresome the way you demand accuracy from everyone else but hem and haw about how we all have issues when anyone points out your own shortcomings. If all you think we do is fling accusations and childish demands at you then just GO GO GO GO GO AWAYYYYYY.

One can never be bullied or forced to go away......I rarely demand accuracy, and only demand it when it counts.

Plus if I stop posting....how can I gain prominance on Adtunes and reach the goal of senior member?

And you guys are the ones responding negatively to my jokes and music posts....when none of the posts are bad or beg for responses from you....c'est la vie.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 10 2007, 05:36 PM
If you can't take the heat get outta the kitchen.
I can take heat from all places and at anytime....my job requires it.....
This is only a simple internet site. You guys have brought absolutely NO heat.....

And lets dispense with the cliches.

Back