Chevrolet Cobalt

jtiggywinkle

Reaction score
I have done internet searches over the past couple of days, but can't seem to track down the ad that I am talking about. (I'm in Canada, not sure if it is only a CDN ad or not?)
It is a woman's voice - kinda sounds like Sarah Harmer or similar folky sound.
Does anyone know the answer to this?? I am desperate to find it!

Jodi

Whats the song in the chevrolet cobalt commercial where the car is driving with no one in it. The song is a guy and a girl singing together. Anyone know what song this is?

I'd also like to know what song it is! Parts of the lyrics include "The two of us is just enough" and "half as good as you and me" I tried searching it on google, but can't seem to find the name of the song still :(

I've been trying to figure it out for a while now too. Some other lyrics are "I'd climb the highest mountain, I'd swim the seven seas".

"I'd Climb The Highest Mountain" by Ricky Nelson

I'd climb the highest mountain
If I knew that when I climbed that mountain
I'd find you

I'd swim the deepest river
If I knew that when I swam that river
I'd find you

The Nature Anthem by Grandaddy

I wanna walk up the side of the mountain
I wanna walk down the other side of the mountain
I wanna swim in the river and lie in the sun
I wanna try to be nice to everyone

Hmm, no neither of those are the song. No one on the internet seems to be able to find this thing. I sent Chevy an email, hopefully someone from marketing will know the answer.

"The two of us is just enough, just enough, to cause a fuss, I'd climb the highest mountains and I'd swim the seven seas and (less sure about this part) and I've never found my muffin half as good as you and me.... The two of us........" (Commercial ends)

Chevy Cobalt LT 2007 commercial in Canada

Don't know song or recognize voices.

has that song been released? not on any of her albums or doesnt even seem to exist (lily frost one)

I, as well, searched about for this particular Lily Frost track but was unable to find a single hint of information of it's existence.... ?

Yeah I was having a similar problem, so I contacted her label, and the song is only available on an EP called "Flights of Fancy". And, of course, the EP is only available via off-stage sales. So I'm pretty much at a loss of how to acquire this song.

ugh - I have been crazily searching this info for the last month or so, too! I'm thrilled to actually know what it is, but super disappointed to hear that it isn't available to us. I can't get it out of my head - love it! (her voice kinda reminds me of Sarah Harmer).

anyway, thanks for this info!
jodi

Yes, thanks so much for the info! Hopefully they will release the song sometime soon : (

I have discovered that you can at least listen to the whole "Two of Us" song on Lily Frost's myspace.com page. She sings it with her husband. Enjoy it as well as her other songs. You will not be able to download it, but perhaps it is a forum to emphasize to her the popularity of her music. Maybe she will make it public one day, but don't hold your breath.

Just got an email from Lily Frost's record company. They have just released the album for sale on Outside - an independant Canadian artist's website. I'll attach the link to the album. Two of Us is a hidden track on the EP, but they assure me it is there.

The music is not in downloadable format, but at least you can get the song you want. :woo:

ookay so i've been seeing this commercial on the tv lately, its about some car i dont even remember what car it is but i remember that its navy blue and it drives by with no one in the car and people are like looking at it, its hard to explain.
but the song goes...

"oh two of us, just enough, just enough to cause a fuss - i've climbed the highest mountains and i've sailed the seven seas and i aint never found out nothing half as good as you and me"

or something like that, i dont know if those were the lyrics. but its a girl and a guy singing and the guy has a lower voice and the girl has a higher voice and its kind of melodic and soft.
IF ANY OF YOU KNOW THE NAME AND ARTIST OF THIS SONG PLEASE TELL ME ASAP =D

thanks a lot.

i heard it on discovery channel or TLC, i dont remember what commercial but the lyrics are something like this:

"Well i'd climb the highest mountain, and i'd sail the seven seas, if only something something you and me"

Its a woman singing really high and a man singing lower at the same time. Plz answer!!! :lol:

Does anyone know the song. There is a guy and girl singing it. I htought it might be a cirrus ad but not sure. I do know the car in the commercial is Blue.

There's a Jeep ad (Chrysler) which has been running lately with the song "Time of Our Lives" by Paul Van Dyk. Sounds like it has a bit of female vocals in it. Nice tune.

Back