Little Superstar

:ph34r: Seen it like 1000 times......where have you been for last 2 years?

And everyone else in the world has heard every joke you've ever posted like 1000 times. Stop being an ass.

:ph34r: Must be "dascoot's" Time Of The Month

Watch out everyone :ph34r:

If by "time of the month" you mean "sick of morons", then yeah.

By the way, how clever and original to just assume a woman is menstruating when she's irritated by you. Clears you of all responsibility don't it.

Actually, I found that clip to be... disturbing :blink:

:ph34r: How can one be irritated when nothing was directly or indirectly said to or about them?? (My meaning being that I spoke to Redonkulous.....and in my statement did not mention "dascoot" or direct anything @ "dascoot")

That is like Mexico getting "irritated" when India and Pakistan come to a border settlement or Japan getting "irritated" when Israel and Palestine discuss politics.

Whats up with that??

:ph34r: Ninja respects all opinions :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 5 2007, 04:13 PM
That is like Mexico getting "irritated" when India and Pakistan come to a border settlement or Japan getting "irritated" when Israel and Palistine discuss politics.
Or America getting irritated? And then getting involved? Like that, Jeff?

Why does it have to directly effect ME before I'm allowed to be pissed off when you're rude to someone?

:ph34r: To begin with, The United States only gets "involved" when our interests are threatened. We have not gotten involved in the Burmese problems like the Tamil Tiger rebels in Myanmar or help the Maldives prepare for the next tsunami......because we have no interests there. BUT AS I HAVE LEARNED BEFORE, I SHALL NEVER DISCUSS POLITICS ON ADTUNES. There is no point. Boy am I sorry I used politics to make a point :(

My name is Jeffrey...not "Jeff".......but lets try to keep this as anonymous as possible because I love anonymity. Thats why we chose screen names and monickers.

And the answer to your question is: That if it does not effect you in any way, then to get "irritated" makes nooo sense. And I am not rude.....I am blunt and to the point. There is a differance.

Originally posted by jffodom+Mar 5 2007, 10:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jffodom @ Mar 5 2007, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :ph34r: Must be "dascoot's" Time Of The Month

Watch out everyone :ph34r: [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Jeff
@Mar 5 2007, a little later
:ph34r: How can one be irritated when nothing was directly or indirectly said to or about them?? (My meaning being that I spoke to Redonkulous.....and in my statement did not mention "dascoot" or direct anything @ "dascoot")[/quote]

... I don't get it

:clown: the blue vegetable has spoken :clown:

1) Yes, you are rude.

2) Your screen name is your fucking real name, so don't bawl me out for using it when you took no strides to conceal it.

3) To stand by and watch someone do something that you know is wrong, however big or small it may be, and for you to do nothing.. that is morally inconceivable.
If you live by the mantra of "It doesn't effect me so I'll look the other way" then you are part of the problem with the world.

In fact I'm sorta sickened by the fact that you've just told me it makes no sense to be bothered by injustice unless it effects you directly. That's very un-Christian of you.

:ph34r: We are talking about posting statements in forums....and discussions.....WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT MURDER RAPE OR OTHER "REAL" LIFE SITUATIONS. WE ARE JUST TALKING LIKE PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES DO. Just calm down. :)

My job is to aid and help others and find the truth....I never look "the other way"....so don't be "All sickened" by what I told you until you can tell/show me that I am not a good guy. I never have my morals or character questioned in my life Thank GOD. But this post is about you being "irritated" at the "way" i said something to someone who has not even responded yet....not looking the other way @ any wrong doing or injustices. So why be so serious?

I am not "Bawling" you out for anything......I simply said I love to be anonymous and I chose my monicker.....anything else you see (like me bawling) then you read way to far into simple statements.

Just relax and calm down....for me it is a slow day in North Atlanta.....it is a sunny day with no "problems" to solve......so If I told Redonkulous that alot of people have seen that video 1000 times.....Why read tooooo far into it and act like I am threatening his life or something? These are just words and personalities.

:ph34r: Geezee Man :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 5 2007, 04:32 PM
:ph34r: To begin with, The United States only gets "involved" when our interests are threatened. We have not gotten involved in the Burmese problems like the Tamil Tiger rebels in Myanmar or help the Maldives prepare for the next tsunami......because we have no interests there.
^ This is a "REAL" life situation.

Seen it like 1000 times......where have you been for last 2 years?
^ You really can't think of a nicer way to put this? How bout this.. since Redonkulous was posting it for people who hadn't seen it, you could just shut the fuck up and not post anything at all. :)

And please do explain to me again since I just don't get it, why would you use your first and last name as your screen name if you cherish your anonymity so much?

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 5 2007, 05:55 PM
2) Your screen name is your fucking real name, so don't bawl me out for using it when you took no strides to conceal it.

In fact I'm sorta sickened by the fact that you've just told me it makes no sense to be bothered by injustice unless it effects you directly. That's very un-Christian of you.
:ph34r: Why use language???.....Have I used any bad Language or done anything wrong or bad???.....IF SO, SHOW ME.

I am a Muslim......so it would be Un-Muslim of me. But since I have done nothing wrong and only ask you why you are "Irritated" and upon your answer explain to you why I thought you should not be "Irritated" then I think I can be assured a place in Heaven so far.

If you're asking me why I used the F WORD while talking to you, it's because you're not my mother and she's the only person I censor myself for.

And if you're really a Muslim and you believe all the stuff you do then kudos to you for your flexible morals. As for me, I'm not exactly concerned about my place in heaven regarding this conversation. You were rude to Redonkulous, and I told you that you were rude. You did not ask me WHY I was irritated, but asked HOW could I be irritated when you were being rude to someone else and not me.

As for me, I'm done. Garret has said in the past that fighting on the net is like the Special Olympics and this is pretty special right about now. I have work to do.

:ph34r: LOL.....Using my explanation about the Tamil Tigers and so on to prove a point as a "quote" to say it is "real" life situation is totally out of context.

And I have seen foul langauge twice from a woman who is normally nice or a little blunt towards me and it makes me think something else is wrong today (on your end, not mine). And in this post you seem a bit more vicious and flagrant with your reasons and words. But far be it for me to respond in kind with foul words or viciousness. I am a nice guy and am respected in my world as such. I shall never change my personality....but re-think opinions on those with foul thoughts and demeanor.

:ph34r: GOD Bless and Help us all :ph34r:

:angry: <_< :angry:

jffodom.......... You Irritate Me!

Back