Chevrolet

twas now

Reaction score
I am looking for the name of a song which has lyrics something like:
Will we get older
or will we just grow tall?
It is in a car commercial (in Canada). I (stupidly) neglected to check which company made the car, since I ran to Google search those lyrics, to no avail.

It is a family car—there is a father in front and his daughter in the back seat, in their driveway—that is all I know about the car. It was a female singer, with fairly sparse instrumentation (reminiscent of anti-folk musicians such as Kimya Dawson).

Does anyone recognize these lyrics, or know the commercial?

I too would like to know what song this is!

The commercial is for Chevrolet. I think it is an Equinox, but the commercial refers to all Chevy cars and/or trucks and their 5 year warranty.

I think these are the lyrics heard

the sun will shine
the moon will rise and fall
will we get older
or will we just grow tall
we will be together
we will be the best of friends forever

This ad starts with a white chevy vanish vehicle parked in a circular drive and vines start growing up the side of the house. The song in the ad has a line asking "do we grow up or just get taller..." (or something like that). Anyone know who does this song?

Hey,

I just came across this forum during my search for the exact same song you are looking for. I think we are talking about the same song. Is it the one with the white Cheverolet Cobalt (SUV), with a father and daughter in the suv?

This is some information I know...

The sun will shine
The moon will rise and fall
Will we get older
Or will we just grow tall?
We will be together
We will be the best of friends forever

I have tried to google in some of the lyrics but can't find anything...If you can find anything I would appreciate it.

It is several months old :)P) it has a dad in the car and then his daughter gets into the back seat and the dad looks into the rear view mirror, sees his daughter and they smile at eachother. That's all I know :p

Anybody know the name? thanks to anybody who can help.

Back