Pringles Select

Was wondering this as well...the commercial was for Pringles Selects....It almost had a James Bond theme music feel to it....

I know which one you mean!! Its driving me nuts because it totally sounds familiar. Has a Shirley Bassey/Goldfinger sound to it. Might be a remake of that Irving Berlin song called Blue Skies??

Hi Everyone! I'm hoping somebody knows what the song is on the new "Sun-dried Tomato Pringles" ad...there's a woman singing, it's jazzy & the words go something like:
"You will find me, Under the sun...Nothing but blue skies..."

Thank you so much in advance for your help (I hope :D )

YES I know exactly which song youre referring to.
I dont know who this is but Im on a personal search(MISSION!) and I will post if I come across the artist.
They sound an awful lot like 'Supreme Beings Of Leisure' but they never cut a song called 'under the sun' or 'Blue Skies' (which are the prominent lyrics)
Hoping some one out there can help this search along.
MW

I would agree with the earlier posts, more like Shirley Bassey (hence yr "James Bond feel" and less like Supreme Beings. It is a very good song. I will ask Pringles.

Hi, I just heard the Pringles Select commercial, and someone back in March was looking for the answer, and I am interested as well...
Anyone know the answer, I checked back, and it seems this has not been answered. It's an old sounding tune. The last person described it as Shirley Bassie/James bond sounding.
Thanks!

Sorry, I only heard it once, the only lyrics I caught were "Under the Sun".
I think this is a "jingle" made specifically for Pringles, so I probably am out of luck...

Ok, so now we have the lyrics...I just heard the commercial again! Forget the Pringles, I just want the song!!

I'd love to know the name of this song too. I sing along every time. :)

I just heard another Pringles commercial. The lyrics were "I'm losing control... it's getting so hot". I would have to hear them side by side to guess if it's part of the same song.

the song was written by a music house to sound liek a james bond /shirley bassey vibe..i'm singing it...angela mccluskey....thought i'd tell ya as you all seem to be scratching yer heads...happy weekend ..ang...btw im on myspace if you wanna hear music that not a commercial,

Originally posted by mango@Mar 20 2008, 10:50 PM
the song was written by a music house to sound liek a james bond /shirley bassey vibe..i'm singing it...angela mccluskey....thought i'd tell ya as you all seem to be scratching yer heads...happy weekend ..ang...btw im on myspace if you wanna hear music that not a commercial,
Are you Angela McCluskey? Are you saying the song in this commercial is one of the songs on this page:

http://www.myspace.com/tryptichcurio ??

Which one?

:blink:

Hello all! I too have been searching for the song name and artisit for the Pringles Sun Dried Tomato commercial.
Well, I followed the link to Angela McCkluskey's myspace page and I wrote to her.
This is how she repiled:

"l received your letter...

myspace. com/angelamccluskeymusic

i just sang a jingle that was written by a music house called human.. in nyc... unfortuantly this happens a lot with songs on commercials.. ive done .. coke... amex and now pringles were people would like the song but they are just little 30 second ditties.. so ive given you myspace address where at least you can hear songs that are real.. if you love that shirley bassey.... vibe which the commercial is .. you would like my stuff with telepopmusik.. a french electronic band... the albums are

genetic world

angelmilk
both on emi and available most record web sites and stores..
solo album
the things we do on emi

wish i could help you more

best angela"
So, there's the answer. I hope this helps. Songs that sound close to that ad tune are Love's Almighty and Nothing Burning. Both of these songs are on Angel Milk. Check them out!

I am also being driven mad by this tune.

It has the same beat to 'The Wright Show' on channel 5 (UK)

Re: Pringles Select commercial

Well, if Angela and/or Pringles ever releases "Under the Sun," you can sign me up to buy it!

Back